The Student Room Group

Is Leeds O2 strict on ID?

Alright, so my friend and I were hoping to see a concert in Leeds next April (PTV/SWS World Tour, if you were interested) and we really don't want to be in the seated area. However, we are both 13 (almost 14, I've been mistaken for 16 before, and we're both pretty tall) but it says that for the standing area you need to be 14+

We're coming all the way from Kent to see this concert, and we'll be staying at a hotel that night, so we don't really want to be turned away. One of my internet friends (also going to the concert, we'll be meeting up with her) has been going to concerts at the Leeds O2 for 3 years. She's only 5"1 and says shes never been asked for ID.

Does anyone know if they are strict on it or not? My mum will be booking tickets soon, so I need an answer pretty quick.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by surfingoncats
Alright, so my friend and I were hoping to see a concert in Leeds next April (PTV/SWS World Tour, if you were interested) and we really don't want to be in the seated area. However, we are both 13 (almost 14, I've been mistaken for 16 before, and we're both pretty tall) but it says that for the standing area you need to be 14+

We're coming all the way from Kent to see this concert, and we'll be staying at a hotel that night, so we don't really want to be turned away. One of my internet friends (also going to the concert, we'll be meeting up with her) has been going to concerts at the Leeds O2 for 3 years. She's only 5"1 and says shes never been asked for ID.

Does anyone know if they are strict on it or not? My mum will be booking tickets soon, so I need an answer pretty quick.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you'll be fine.

Most of the time the age restriction is more of a guideline than anything else, and certainly at any gig I've ever been to there are people who look much younger than 14 in standing. I've never seen anybody get ID'd, besides, what sort of ID are they expecting you to own at the age of 14?

SWS/PTV are great live, you'll have a great time ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest