The Student Room Group

Uni of Leeds Vs Uni of Manchester

Im very undecided as to where to go, I feel like I'd prefer the Leeds nightlife and I like how they've got a really good student union, it would also be for pure psychology which id prefer, however, I feel like id enjoy Manchester and its very prestigious and is ranked higher for my course, although id be doing educational psychology
Original post by Ayman_B
Im very undecided as to where to go, I feel like I'd prefer the Leeds nightlife and I like how they've got a really good student union, it would also be for pure psychology which id prefer, however, I feel like id enjoy Manchester and its very prestigious and is ranked higher for my course, although id be doing educational psychology

Leeds - you prefer the psychology course there
Ignore the prestige element absolutely. It's not helpful, your success will be defined by how well you do in your degree, not where you did it. As above, you prefer the psychology course in Leeds so you should go there. Even if you were to consider anything else, it seems like you prefer Leeds, so go there :smile:
Original post by Ayman_B

You might want to consider accommodation availability. Last year, some Manchester students were housed in Liverpool - it will interesting to see what happens when term starts this year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending