The Student Room Group

Why does history ignore Nazi Germany's involvement in creation of Israel?

In 1933 there was the Haavara agreement ( Translated: "transfer agreement" ) that was signed on 25 August 1933 after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. The agreement was designed to help facilitate the emigration of German Jews to Palestine. While it helped Jews emigrate, it forced them to temporarily give up possessions to Germany before departing. Did the Nazi's really want to exterminate Jews, or deport them which actually benefited the Jews? Jews were promised a national homeland in 1917 by the British. Zionists grew impatient and came up with an idea of being behind their own persecution that forced Jews out and gave Israel a right to exist.
Reply 1
Jews were promised Palestine by the British but they grew impatient thinking he British would never deliver. That was 1917 which was also the year of the Bolshevik revolution (a Jew affair) right?What I think happened is they purposely got Jews persecuted to force them out. Many Jews didn't actually want to go to Palestine because they lived good lives in Europe. This persecution and story of 6 million Jews gives Israel a reason to exist and allows them to continue their crimes.
Original post by Free Britain
In 1933 there was the Haavara agreement ( Translated: "transfer agreement" ) that was signed on 25 August 1933 after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. The agreement was designed to help facilitate the emigration of German Jews to Palestine. While it helped Jews emigrate, it forced them to temporarily give up possessions to Germany before departing. Did the Nazi's really want to exterminate Jews, or deport them which actually benefited the Jews? Jews were promised a national homeland in 1917 by the British. Zionists grew impatient and came up with an idea of being behind their own persecution that forced Jews out and gave Israel a right to exist.

And why does history ignore that Balfour Declaration of 1917 an agreement between the British Government and the Zionist Federation of Great Britain concerning Palestine and bringing the U.S. Into World War I.

It's as if a whole revised history was produced to teach to students and remove elements of the truth to create manipulated half-truths.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

For years I have been wondering how long it will take society to wake up and smell the coffee.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Elysium500
And why does history ignore that Balfour Declaration of 1917 an agreement between the British Government and the Zionist Federation of Great Britain concerning Palestine and bringing the U.S. Into World War I.

It's as if a whole revised history was produced to teach to students and remove elements of the truth to create manipulated half-truths.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

For years I have been wondering how long it will take society to wake up and smell the coffee.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Society has smelt the coffee.

As you're crazy conspiracy freak I think you should too.

Tell me. Are you a disgruntled Muslim lad parroting off anti Israeli propaganda? Or are you actually an anti Semite?
What happened? Has TSR run out of names like 'Mossaddid9/11'?
Original post by MatureStudent36
Society has smelt the coffee.

As you're crazy conspiracy freak I think you should too.

Tell me. Are you a disgruntled Muslim lad parroting off anti Israeli propaganda? Or are you actually an anti Semite?

I'm just citing facts. You sound disgruntled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elysium500
I'm just citing facts. You sound disgruntled.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You post conspiracy theory rubbish on other pages.
Original post by MatureStudent36
You post conspiracy theory rubbish on other pages.

Your term for facts you don't like is conspiracy rubbish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

this is one of the more intelligent anti-Semitic posts on TSR... that is rather worrying.
Reply 9

There was persecution of Jews throughout the world, "Wherever they live in perceptible numbers they are more or less persecuted" - Theodor Herzl, Der Judenstaat. It wasn't just Germany who made them immigrate, though they did help. And like someone stated, it was the Balfour declaration which allowed them into Palestine, backed by the league of nations mandate in the 1920s. Good old Britain, meddling in foreign affairs and backstabbing everyone.
The Holocaust was a wartime policy, when deportation would have been impossible, but indeed yes, the Nazis did want to kill them. A more reasonable organisation would have responded to the impossibility of deportation by not deporting them and not killing them.
Its not ignored by Historians. Israeli Historian Tom Segev wrote about this exact topic in 'The Seventh Million: The Israelis and the Holocaaust' or you could read Idith Zertal 'Israel's Holocaust and the Politics of Nationhood'. You may also wish to consult Norman Finkelstein's 'The Holocaust Industry'- all three books will give you valuable insight into the debate around Israel and the Holocaust.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending