The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
lou p
maybe gucci shoes....

lou xxx

ooo......dont tempt me
amazingtrade
He will probably just move this thread to the birthdays subsextion, then the 18 subsection followed by female subsection.

Nope, he said he said if it starts slipping he'd 'stickify it' (in his own words). :tongue: Bless, I love Expression. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Reply 42
thanks everyone!
uve made me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
-x-
Reply 43
Happy Birthday 2 you
Happy Birthday 2 you
Happy Christmas dear Koko
Merry Easter 2 you....
Reply 44
waiting2smile
Nope, he said he said if it starts slipping he'd 'stickify it' (in his own words). :tongue: Bless, I love Expression. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

*cries*
Reply 45
waiting2smile

wat dya mean start slipping??
Reply 46
kokopops
thanks everyone!
uve made me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
-x-

So happy you feel like a Coco Pop?
anyway i'm hungry and tired and have work to do so i'm off now.

have a good birthday kokopops
Reply 48
TK
OP
corey
*cries*
*taps corey on the shoulder and smiles* :tongue:
Reply 49
Everdawn
Happy Birthday 2 you
Happy Birthday 2 you
Happy Christmas dear Koko
Merry Easter 2 you....

rofl lol...thanks
Reply 50
TK
OP
kokopops
like if it doesnt stay near the top, but il try n make sure it does! :biggrin:
kokopops

If people stop posting and it somehow reaches the bottom (which it won't at this rate) :smile: And Corey...I have to rethink things...after your antics with AT and everything...
Reply 52
Ok rather than making a new thread for this I will do it here hence staying rather pleasingtly on top.

What did you all do for you 16th, 18th, 21st and 40th birthdays?
Reply 53
waiting2smile
If people stop posting and it somehow reaches the bottom (which it won't at this rate) :smile: And Corey...I have to rethink things...after your antics with AT and everything...
Actually, i've been thinking. If AT dresses up as a girl, then I can have the best of both worlds. Sorry, were through.
Reply 54
so he;ll make it a sticky if ppl stop posting?
Reply 55
TK
OP
kokopops
so he;ll make it a sticky if ppl stop posting?
i think so yeah! do u want us all to stop posting now? hehe:biggrin:
Reply 56
Tinykates
i think so yeah! do u want us all to stop posting now? hehe:biggrin:

hmmmmmmmmmm.........lol...up 2 u
-x-
Reply 57
Lets not forget, its Haz's ??:confused:?? Birthday too. :tongue:
corey
Actually, i've been thinking. If AT dresses up as a girl, then I can have the best of both worlds. Sorry, were through.

*Quietly* You can have the ring back now. This is the end of our special relationship. I enjoyed my time with you...and I'll miss you, who knows given time and therapy I might actually stop missing you *gulps*. And Kokopops I'm sure Expression will keep his promise. :smile: I can't believe everyone's older than me...I won't be eighteen until near the end of August! *sobs*
Reply 59
amazingtrade
Ok rather than making a new thread for this I will do it here hence staying rather pleasingtly on top.

What did you all do for you 16th, 18th, 21st and 40th birthdays?

16th, nothing :frown: I was ill and had bronchitus and suspected pnemonia :frown: My best friend's 16th was fun though, bouncy castle and alcohol

Latest

Trending

Trending