The Student Room Group

Why did he wish me a happy birthday?

Why would a man that rejected several times wish me a happy birthday. He has a girlfriend by the way
There doesn’t always have to be an ulterior motive.
He's either: being polite, wants to be friends or he habitually wishes everyone he speaks to whose birthday he knows a happy birthday.
Reply 3
He asked me on 4 dates I declined. We used to talk romantically etc. He even asked me several times to be in his music videos I declined those as well. I just thought when you get a girlfriend you don’t wish past romantic interests a happy birthday
Original post by Anonymous
He asked me on 4 dates I declined. We used to talk romantically etc. He even asked me several times to be in his music videos I declined those as well. I just thought when you get a girlfriend you don’t wish past romantic interests a happy birthday

But didn’t you describe him as a player? Might that explain why he keeps people endlessly on the boil?
Reply 5
Why would a man that rejected several times wish me a happy birthday. He has a girlfriend by the way

Ask him.

i think hes trying to do a two time relationship with you and his woman
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
Ask him.

Would that make it a 28th birthday?
Original post by Surnia
Would that make it a 28th birthday?

PRSOM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending