Me three :p:

French and Italian

Jesus
Reply 3
Erm... me four?

German and Spanish

Sidney Sussex
Reply 4
awww ickle MMLites. serious to gods guys, if you get here be prepared to fend for yourself from the off! i've missed 2 lectures so far coz i was expected to just find out about them myself, hopefully things are gonna be finee from now on... have just been over to the faculty in my slippers muttering about how poo life is to check a timetable which then wasnt there.

on the up-side punting is the acest fun EVER.
Me five :p:

French and German

Clare

Are we enemies...??? :frown:
Reply 6
well you're all applying to different colleges so yes, in the case that any of you should ever meet you should have knives at the ready :wink:
Reply 7
Me..........SIX, (6), (VI) :wink:

French + Spanish

Christ's

And yes....WE ARE ENEMIES! (well...it's more of a love hate sort of thing :p: )
Reply 8
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

:ninja:
Reply 9
i like the way this ronove guy thinks. come to sidney, we'll nurture and hone your budding world-domination inclinations
Reply 10
priya
i like the way this ronove guy thinks. come to sidney, we'll nurture and hone your budding world-domination inclinations

Guy? :s: :bawling:
I love how frequently that happens.
Reply 12
Gravastar
I love how frequently that happens.

*shakes fist*

:motz:
Reply 13
Do I count? If yes eeerm me 7.
Arabic+Spanish,Magdalene
Ronove
*shakes fist*

:motz:

Oh dear - what testosterone fueled fury have I unleashed now?
Reply 15
Are many of you re-applying?
Reply 16
ernie
Are many of you re-applying?

I'm reapplying but I didn't apply for MML last time so it's sort of my first go in that respect.
Reply 17
I'm sorry ronove! I'm crap with people's names/voices in real life, so it's only normal that i'd be stupid enough not to see what gender you are. apologies. looking at post in retrospect, you seem very feminine indeed.

*searches for rope to climb out of hole with*
Reply 18
priya
I'm sorry ronove! I'm crap with people's names/voices in real life, so it's only normal that i'd be stupid enough not to see what gender you are. apologies. looking at post in retrospect, you seem very feminine indeed.

*searches for rope to climb out of hole with*

lol, it's ok. I'd be a bit more upset if you thought I was a guy after seeing me. Who knows, this could yet happen... :redface:
me Nine!!! :smile:

Caroleee - aka Prinzessin!
German and French - Fitzwilliam.. ahh scared :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending