The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Graphic Communication and Illustration 2015 Applicants + Current Students!!

Hello Everyone!

I'll be applying to the Graphic Communication and Illustration course at Loughborough for entry in September 2015! I figured I'd make this thread for anyone who's also applying!

But I'd like to hear from students who are already attending this course! How are you guys finding it? Is it good? Would you recommend it? Tips? :biggrin:

Thank you very much! :biggrin:
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Hi there, I have also applied for Graphic Communication and Illustration for 2015 c:
Have you had an interview yet? I have mines in 2 weeks~

Doesn't seem like this course it popular here heh.
Good luck with your interview! :crossedf:

Vicky
Reply 4
hey im currently doing the art foundation at loughborough and progressing onto the graphics course this september so if you have any questions i can try and answer!
Original post by k4ya
hey im currently doing the art foundation at loughborough and progressing onto the graphics course this september so if you have any questions i can try and answer!

Hi k4ya - I remember you from results day last year! Hope it's all going well.
You can't beat 1st hand experience of someone already doing the course - so it's great you're offering an insight.

Vicky
Original post by Loughborough University
Good luck with your interview! :crossedf:

Vicky

Thanks! Since my interview is coming up, can you remember what it was like? (ie what kind of questions do they ask, is it just course related or? etc etc) I just want to be fully prepared :biggrin:
Reply 7
My interviews in a few weeks too!
Original post by rmallon
My interviews in a few weeks too!

Good luck with your interview too! :crossedf:

Vicky
Reply 9
Original post by k4ya

hi :smile: I'm applying for that particular course to :biggrin: whats loghborough like to study art at? :biggrin: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending