The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You are still alive
_meiko_
i've no reasons to be happy, not even to feel something that is not sadness, desperation or thinking that life is shit, why everything bad always comes together? i feel pathethyc, i lost my dreams and goals, i'm unhealthy and i'm sad, what else can i say...?

Sweetheart, there's nothing I can do to make your life better but I can stretch out an electronic hand to you and offer my sympathy and solidarity.
PM me if you want to.
Reply 3
suspicious_fish
Sweetheart, there's nothing I can do to make your life better but I can stretch out an electronic hand to you and offer my sympathy and solidarity.
PM me if you want to.
The resident UKL counselor
The resident UKL counselor

Well, I hate to see people suffer.
I do my best!
Meiko, are you around?
Reply 5
Wow, UKL really is suicide central tonight.
Reply 6
"You better wait it out, don't ever doubt in one moment your life can change."

Just wait it out, things get better if you want them to. If you don't, they won't. Think 'life is shit now, but I'll make it great.' Starting...NOW!
Reply 7
suspicious_fish
PM me if you want to.

thank you
_meiko_
thank you

Is there anything specific I can do for you?
One thing is, I can tell you I've been through some very, very rough times and I completely understand the way you're feeling. You probably get sick of hearing that "things will get better", but I can assure on a personal level that they do, but with time.
Time may not heal all wounds, but it certainly covers them with fresh experiences that help you forget.
Reply 9
Baby if you need me I'll be here all night.
Reply 10
suspicious_fish
Is there anything specific I can do for you?
One thing is, I can tell you I've been through some very, very rough times and I completely understand the way you're feeling. You probably get sick of hearing that "things will get better", but I can assure on a personal level that they do, but with time.
Time may not heal all wounds, but it certainly covers them with fresh experiences that help you forget.

Wow, very comforting words. Are you a trained UKL councilor or something? :P
Reply 11
Would it make you happy if I did a one woman rendition of Chicago?

Latest

Trending

Trending