The Student Room Group

School administration talk. (Important!)

Hi, i hope you all are doing okay! ^^
So one month before we went to summer break last year something happened. I got a D or C something like that, then I came home and my mom checked my grades and she saw that note there, and started to yell and me saying things like. " You are a faulire!" "You will never amount to anything in life!" "You are runing the family name" "What is wrong with you, why can you just be like your friends and cousins for once, is this how i raised you? I dont want a daughter who is a fauilre!" and more stuff like that, It made me pretty upset finally knowing my moms thoughts about me and im not a person who will cry nor get upset easily so that was like a first time thing for me at the time. Whatever then I took a shower to relax but I was still pretty upset so I decided to write a little note to one of my teachers. She is the only person that I could trust 100% with, so I wrote a note saying that all these things happened blah blah blah. Then I put it inside my notebook thinking that I would give it to her one day when im feeling down or something like that. So this morning I wake up for school and I get there but second period they called me down, and I had a talk with the school administartion. They asked me if I was okay and how I was feeling and if there was something going on between me and my friend inside and outside of school and ofcourse any family issues. Surely I said no because I had forgotten about that note it was litterly like a year ago I wrote that. Then they send me back to class, we have lunch and I go to my 4th period class and I get called down again but this time with a counsler and adminstration. They tell me to call my mom and I did, PS:frown: I called my mom after the first meeting to let her know what was going on but I said that I didnt write that note.) So i call my mom and they told me to ask her why she sent them the note. And she kept on insinting saying, "Oh honey, no I have no clue what your talking about. I didnt send anything to nobody." and obviously I got very frustrated because her email is right in front of me. After litterly 5 arguments like that she finally gave in and said that she did send it then we hung up. After that they asked me if I wrote that note and well I said no. Because I felt so emberresed that my mother sent that note to the principal, my counsler and the adminstaration. I would prefer that she talked to me instead of getting the school involved just because I trust to talk to a teacher more than I trust/want(ed) to talk to her. So they ask me and I said no saying that the day I wrote that note was the day that I found it at the floor on the school campus and said that somebody must have made this up so I took it so because I didnt want nobody to see it. They probably understood that I lied but I coudnt help it I because so stressed to the point I cried half the they. (Which I never do.) So after that they send me back to class and its the end of the day, and when I get off the bus I see my mom we usually walk home together, and she first smiled at me which I tried to smile back with my head down. Then she looked at me coldly and asked me what they did at school and that she didnt want them to say anything to me. I guess that she wanted to send it anynomiously. Like I said she got mad at me while we were walking home and I was dying of emberassment at this point, I just wanted for somebody to tell me that it was okay and that I am not a faluire or that im worth it. But it all turned into this crap, now my mom is saying that she will have a talk with the administrator and that she will yell at them or whatever for telling me about her email.
She told me that she found the note on the floor which must have fell from my notebook, but why would she look at it? She could have just asked me or something. Also the school did nothign wrong at least they listened to me when I needed to talk to somebody instead of just yelling at my face every dang day. And I dont think that she has any rights to get mad at the school for trying to look out for me, something that she cant do very well.
With all of that being said/texted I have no clue what to do at this point im too emberassed to look at my parents, my teacher that I wrote a note for and my councsler and the administrator the people at the school are really sweet I would feel really bad if my mom actually did that to them. So what do I do?
Thanks for your time! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending