The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yuk!
Words fail me
Blimming heck... those r disgusting!! I wouldn't be seen dead in them! What were people thinking when they designed them, *shudder*
Ha! What are they actually made of? :confused:
Reply 24
95% polyester, 5% elastane. Ew you would have feminine problems wearing those for too long!!
I'm very glad to see that people share my views on them :p:
Reply 25
Wouldn't catch me getting near a pair of them, and if I saw someone wearing them I'd laugh at them and point! Should be left to bands like the darkness and van halen...:wink:
belle_27
They remind me of the cybermen from Doctor Who.

:toofunny: So true!
I'd wear em
They are horrendous. I really want to see someone wearing them so i can have a BIG laugh.
Reply 29
Great for fancy dress!
Eshwe
As long as you had a long enough skirt so they weren't on show

lol :p: yes a very long skirt!
Eww eww eww... that's all I can say really...
Reply 32
What are these? :confused:
On the positive side of things, you wouldn't have to worry about carrying a mirror about with you for when you need to check your make-up.
Reply 34
I'd rather wear a rice sack with holes cut out for the arms.
Reply 35
ImperceptibleNinja
On the positive side of things, you wouldn't have to worry about carrying a mirror about with you for when you need to check your make-up.

lol, you'd have to bend over awkwardly, and I'd imagine your face would be rather distorted so not much use for makeup retouching :p:
Bananarama
lol, you'd have to bend over awkwardly, and I'd imagine your face would be rather distorted so not much use for makeup retouching :p:

No, I meant that no-one would even look at your face...
[such is the power of the revolting shiny garment :p:]
God no.
Reply 38
ImperceptibleNinja
No, I meant that no-one would even look at your face...
[such is the power of the revolting shiny garment :p:]

:biggrin: haha
i saw a celebrity wear that,can't remember which one,and she looked ok in it. obviously not one for the common people to try unless you're slim,toned,tall and very courageous!

i wouldn't though!

Latest