The Student Room Group

Do all girls care about is looks?

Im ngl, this is a bit of a clickbait title but let me explain

The sixthform I go to, if any person puts on a nike tech fleece you will literally see them pulling girls

I dont get it, you have to have no dress sense to attract a girl?

Obviously it doesnt apply to every girl but thats just how it is at my sixth form

More to the question now, do looks matter hugely for you girls? BE COMPLETELY HONEST
Reply 1
No, it obviously isn't "all" that women care about. However, I think it goes without saying that looks and physical attraction are hugely important for intimate relationships. After all, sexual and physical attraction is what separates an intimate relationship from a friendship.

I would consider the example you give of what fleece someone wears to be pretty strange though.
Yes and it's your own looks, not what you wear. Also no point asking girls, do you expect them to answer 'Yes I'm shallow and looks is all I care on guys'? Just watch what girls do and make your own opinion. If you're asking this it means you're already noticing that looks are very important
Original post by Anonymous
Im ngl, this is a bit of a clickbait title but let me explain

The sixthform I go to, if any person puts on a nike tech fleece you will literally see them pulling girls

I dont get it, you have to have no dress sense to attract a girl?

Obviously it doesnt apply to every girl but thats just how it is at my sixth form

More to the question now, do looks matter hugely for you girls? BE COMPLETELY HONEST

From what you've written, i would have said it's probably more about self-confidence and swagger, rather than looks per se.

You comment about what these guys are wearing, but you don't say whether or not they're physically good looking (e.g. attractive face, good body etc. )
Reply 4
No it’s confidence lol 🤣 I personally don’t really care about looks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending