The Student Room Group

Tights or bare legs

(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Eurostar97
This is one for the guys. Do you prefer your gf to wear tights or bare legs with a skirt?

Whichever makes you feel more confident / comfortable.

To be frank, if you end up attracting a bloke who genuinely has an opinion and holds a position on this, you have hit rock bottom. What happened to you being you and to hell with the rest of the world? Do you really need acceptance on how you dress from other people?
(edited 7 months ago)
Depends, I myself as a guy have a strong preference for women wearing tights. However, though I really like it I wouldn't make it a deal-breaker as it's really dependant on how much I like a girl. So if I like her a lot then I would still date her if she didn't wear tights. Generally I least of all like girls wearing jeans as it's often so boring looking and not very feminine. That said though again if I liked a girl it wouldn't be a deal-breaker, preferable for her to wear tight fitting clothes though :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Depends, I myself as a guy have a strong preference for women wearing tights. However, though I really like it I wouldn't make it a deal-breaker as it's really dependant on how much I like a girl. So if I like her a lot then I would still date her if she didn't wear tights. Generally I least of all like girls wearing jeans as it's often so boring looking and not very feminine. That said though again if I liked a girl it wouldn't be a deal-breaker, preferable for her to wear tight fitting clothes though :biggrin:

Bare legs definitely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending