The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

19/24 I knew the history ones but not the political/trivia ones like when are electoral registers updated
18. Agree with others here that test is stupid.
Original post by JamesManc
19/24 I knew the history ones but not the political/trivia ones like when are electoral registers updated

Ha yes and also the british values which we've never heard of before ha
Original post by tengentoppa
18. Agree with others here that test is stupid.

Why does someone knowing about random events in british history make them more suitable to stay here ? Surely we should be testing people on their employability skills
I only got 11, some of the questions were really stupid (ski slope!?!?) and some really obvious! (Christmas eve!)
Original post by AwkwardAlgebra
Ha yes and also the british values which we've never heard of before ha

The worst was the ski slope one, but manchester has a massive ski slope near the Man U ground so I just put that
24 of 24 questions answered correctly

Your time: 00:01:37
20/24
The worst was the ski slope one, but manchester has a massive ski slope near the Man U ground so I just put that

I thought it meant real ski slopes in which case there's not any God im so confused
I thought it meant real ski slopes in which case there's not any God im so confused

Ha! I thought it said "artificial ski slope" or "dry ski slope," but yeah edinburgh would make more sense for a real one cos it's colder
Ha! I thought it said "artificial ski slope" or "dry ski slope," but yeah edinburgh would make more sense for a real one cos it's colder

Yah I think that's why I went for that one. Luckily I'm not trying to gain entry here lol
Original post by uberteknik

Wow that's an amazing achievement. David Cameron should've given you a hug when you arrived into a country
Wow that's an amazing achievement. David Cameron should've given you a hug when you arrived into a country
Ha ha. I'm British born and bred and take an active interest in the general history and politics of the UK.

The answers are not hard at all and should be common knowledge for most - the sort of thing one gets in any fairly easy quiz show.
I got 16
Ha ha. I'm British born and bred and take an active interest in the general history and politics of the UK.

The answers are not hard at all and should be common knowledge for most - the sort of thing one gets in any fairly easy quiz show.

Oh well thanks, I failed miserably
20/24...I am actually shocked bc I made educated guesses for half of the questions :biggrin:
Reply 36

Is that only 4 seconds per question? I'm guessing you're an English Lit student
15/24:giggle:
You have reached 14 of 24 points, (58.33%)
22/24 :smile: got to love GCSE British history and a bit of common sense, I knew it would be useful someday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest