The Student Room Group

Ask a guy who just opened his windows because of the smell of his own farts anything

room was getting really intense to the point where my mum is telling me she can smell it from her room while she's trying to sleep

go
Don't you like the smell of your own farts? Or are you ill?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wait, what?
Don't you like the smell of your own farts? Or are you ill?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont really mind being in a pool of my own farts because i get used to it to the point where i can't smell them anymore, the smell is really nasty when i leave my room for a bit and re enter. it smells like something's died in here
Do you sometimes catch your fart in your hand, then smell it?
Original post by Stefano93

no wtf that is disgusting
Original post by gonnagetrejected
no wtf that is disgusting

He clearly doesn't need to catch it to smell it if it stinks out the whole room:smile:
Reply 6
Man up. Breathe deep.
This is vile.
just closed the windows. it still smells lol
what do i do?
Have you ever farted in the bath and caught the fart-bubble in the palm of your hand and braced yourself for a few seconds before you proceed to pop it with your very own nose and revel in the glorious smell that such an action produces?
Original post by Stefano93

Hahaha thats some next level stuff. You sir, are in a league of your own, RESPECT.

iM DEFFO, Going to try this.
Original post by gonnagetrejected
just closed the windows. it still smells lol
what do i do?

The clear answer is to burp multiple times as this may cancel out the smell of the farts, creating a neutral scent

Posted from TSR Mobile
You been eatin beans, bruh??

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is hilarious 😂 *watches thread*

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just started laughing too hard for my liking given the stinky proposition. You shall be called the Fart Man henceforth! Also, try writing to Marvel they'll make a film about you sooner or later (you might have to wait until Amazing Hyper Superb Spider Man part 34 and Avengers part 29 are done, but maybe you'll live long enough).
(edited 9 years ago)
What type of windows do you have? Can you upload a picture?

Quick Reply

Latest