The Student Room Group

Most emotional song you've listened to?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Mad world-Gary jules
Original post by plasmaman
Loving the parachutes avatar!
Other Coldplay numbers I'd say would be In My Place, Warning Sign, Yellow and Talk. For Keane, I would go for Sea Fog, Crystal Ball, Watch How you Go and Love is the End

Thanks! - Parachutes is one of my favourite albums:smile: In My Place is one of my all time favourite songs! Also love We Never Change and Shiver. In my personal opinion A Bad Dream is the best Keane song - you shuold definitely check it out if you haven't already!
Reply 62
[video="youtube;JDZaiM8oAOU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZaiM8oAOU[/video]

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by triplet3
Thanks! - Parachutes is one of my favourite albums:smile: In My Place is one of my all time favourite songs! Also love We Never Change and Shiver. In my personal opinion A Bad Dream is the best Keane song - you shuold definitely check it out if you haven't already!

Yeah will do :smile: Perfect Symmetry and Spiralling are also favourites
Bobby V- Turn the page has me on my knees crying and begging for my imaginary hubs to not leave me.:cry2:
Original post by plasmaman
Loving the parachutes avatar!
Other Coldplay numbers I'd say would be In My Place, Warning Sign, Yellow and Talk. For Keane, I would go for Sea Fog, Crystal Ball, Watch How you Go and Love is the End

Oh my god, people on here like Coldplay?! Let me just add a few more contributions: See You Soon, We Never Change, Warning Sign, Amsterdam, Til Kingdom Come, Swallowed in the Sea, Reign of Love, Death and All of His Friends, Prospekt's March, Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground, Christmas Lights, Us Against the World, Up With the Birds and Ink are all horribly under appreciated IMO.
Everybody hurts
&
Never surrender
Chandelier - Sia
Reply 68
Mr. Blobby theme song
the worlds greatest - r kelly. i wouldnt say depressing but its just sad as it was played in a funeral for a boy in my year who passed :frown: makes me all sad and teary when i play it.
Original post by folieadeux
Northern Downpour by Panic! At The Disco
What a Catch, Donnie by Fall Out Boy
Therapy by All Time Low
Fix You by Coldplay

Not gonna lie when I say those 4 songs made me tear up a bit when I first listened to them - kinda weird but :confused:

(special mentions to Adam's Song and Stay Together for the Kids by blink-182)

Good name, good songs.

I'll go for Just Another Girl by The Killers (surprise surprise) just because I first heard it after a bad break up, and it was just so accurate.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
For me it has to be Sam Smith's "I know I'm not the only one" :frown:

Say it to Me Now, by Glen Hansard
Kendall Payne - Scratch

Posted from TSR Mobile
72 hours straight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I3TxyYDcSw

Celine Dion - Goodbye's The Saddest Word.

I wasn't ready for the feels. Mum, please don't ever leave me. You're so awesome.
Jealous - Labrinth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any song by Kanye about his mother since she died. ;_; Only One & the Grammy's version of Hey Mama make me cry. Even the regular Hey Mama gets me sometimes because he was so happy before she died.
Dear Mama Tupac
I know you care-Ellie Goulding
Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams, good lord the feels

All I Do - Stevie Wonder, when my dad first showed me the song it always got me, then we went to one of his concerts and when he performed it we both started crying (only time this has ever happened)

Quick Reply

Latest