Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    i need to provide an answer to the following question and feel totally lost, can anyone give me some advice please?

    Q) Several moths ago Chester decided he wanted to sell tropical fish as a side line in his general corner shop. He called the local authority and was told by an officer don't worry, only specialist pet shops need to apply for a licence". Last week, the local authority sent Chester a letter saying he was trading as an unlicensed pet shop and they would be prosecuting him. Advise Chester on grounds for challenging the decision based on Legitimate Expectation and Illegality arguments.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.