The Student Room Group

Newton Europe selection day

Has anyone had the selection day at newton europe for operations consultant recently? Please join the thread.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My selection day for Newton Europe is set to be on the 25th Jan. Yours?
Reply 2
I had mine on 14th november.
Reply 3
Original post by Rhoynar
I had mine on 14th november.

Did you end up getting the offer? Was it difficult?
Reply 4
Yeah I got the offer. Wasnt all that hard
Original post by Rhoynar
Yeah I got the offer. Wasnt all that hard

Hey! Congratulations on the offer!

Could you remember what questions were asked by any chance?

Thanks! :smile:
Hi, congrats on your offer. I have my selection day on the 18th, do you have any advice on how to best prepare or the types of questions that came up? thankyou!

Original post by Rhoynar
Has anyone had the selection day at newton europe for operations consultant recently? Please join the thread.
Original post by Natashabentley
Hi, congrats on your offer. I have my selection day on the 18th, do you have any advice on how to best prepare or the types of questions that came up? thankyou!

Hi guys, I have to do a numerical test for Newton, can anyone tell me what to expect, what kind of numeric questions will be there and their level of difficulty?
I have a section day on 9 feb , do you have any advice
Reply 9
Direct message me about it if anyone wants any help regarding the selection day.
I am unable to message you directly as I have just joined here, can u text me first or any other way we can connect
Original post by Rhoynar
Direct message me about it if anyone wants any help regarding the selection day.
Reply 11
Its okay, what do you want to know?
Thank You, Firstly the individual round which says that the they will show a newton methodology video and we have to write the answers . can u tell some thing about that , and in the evening how was the rounds
Original post by Rhoynar
Its okay, what do you want to know?
Reply 13
The individual case study is based on a supply chain problem, you will be asked some questions based on supply chain in a production company. Look into bottleneck analysis, that should help a lot. The evening round is a normal interview followed by case study where you have to solve a data driven problem and explain your math.
thank for the fast reply. can u give some advice on the group project as well like u gave for the individual
Original post by Rhoynar
The individual case study is based on a supply chain problem, you will be asked some questions based on supply chain in a production company. Look into bottleneck analysis, that should help a lot. The evening round is a normal interview followed by case study where you have to solve a data driven problem and explain your math.
and how after u got selected in the selection day, how was your final interviews that they told will be 2 of 45 minutes each. and thank you in adance for the guidence
Original post by Rhoynar
Reply 16
Group case was to solve a ship yard problem. Quite simple, simple math. Be kind, listen to others, give good suggestions and do the math. Final interview is competency plus mind boggling cases like estimating problems. Nothing too hard.
Thanks for the reply. can u please elaborate something on *mind boggling cases like estimating problems.* or give a example for it .
Thank you in advance for the help
Original post by Rhoynar
Group case was to solve a ship yard problem. Quite simple, simple math. Be kind, listen to others, give good suggestions and do the math. Final interview is competency plus mind boggling cases like estimating problems. Nothing too hard.
Reply 18
Estimate the market size of coffee in the uk. Or something like, sell me a cigarette.
Thanks Rhoynar, did u find it competitive as according to the online search , the seats are very limited and competition on the day is very high.?
Original post by Rhoynar
Estimate the market size of coffee in the uk. Or something like, sell me a cigarette.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending