The Student Room Group

worried my weight will put guys off

Scroll to see replies

as a guy i can confirm that it will
Personally, I think you should work to be whatever weight and body type you want, whether that's below average or above, as long as it's still in a healthy range. Become your own aesthetic for beauty. After becoming happy FOR yourself, then go hunt whatever guys you want, eventually you'll meet someone who's perfect type of girl is you.

For myself however, I'd never make changes for a guy as I think depending on guys to give me self-worth is stupid. It's demeaning to myself as a woman. I want to be someone who loves myself purely because I am the best version of myself that I feel I can be and that I can think of at that moment.

Have confidence in the person you are and the person you want to be, work towards your goals and you'll be just fine.

Basically, love yourself more. If you don't love yourself, make it happen yourself. Whatever you look like, have confidence, I hear that it's pretty attractive lately.

(Oh gosh I just read through this again and wow this is cringy. Why am I like this gosh... but i think it's all true so... good luck!)
Original post by CraigBackner
as a guy i can confirm that it will

Great cause you can confirm that is how all guys think.... cheers
Original post by Strike3
Great cause you can confirm that is how all guys think.... cheers

yupp, because that is what im saying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending