The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Businesss at Qmul

Is there anyone who is studying business at Qmul? How is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pasong

Posted from TSR Mobile

I studied Business Management. Do you have any questions?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ResultsDday
I studied Business Management. Do you have any questions?

Is it good at Qmul ? As i have done some research recently , the business raking at Qmul is really low

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pasong
Is it good at Qmul ? As i have done some research recently , the business raking at Qmul is really low

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't go there it's full of racist Asian people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
What kind of asain?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pasong

Posted from TSR Mobile

It' pretty good
Lots of module choices in 2nd and 3rd year
good lecturers
just lots of help for anything in general.
Original post by Pasong

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ignore the person who said it's full of racist asains. I have studied on the course for three years and everyone was super friendly and I have never seen any racism. The Business Management course does attract a lot of international students though. I'm fairly certain international students outnumbered home students with my cohort. It was actually quite interesting as we could see how different countries view business by drawing on the experiences of students from different countries.

In terms of the course, it's good. What I liked best was that we were able to choose from a wide range of modules in second and third year so you can study things that interest you. But you are right in that the ranking is very low. If you have good grades and ranking is something that matters to you, I'd say look at other universities such as Kings as they are ranked in the top 10 for business.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending