Original post by Jean-Luc Picard

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Whisky or Gin?
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
plenty more fish in the sea and all that! yeah, I went through like a year at one stage where I didn't have a crush, it does feel very strange when you first do again! rejection is always awful, but hopefully is just a bump on the road to finding the person who says they like you back!

fair enough, sleep then seeing friends sounds like a good plan to me :smile:

Spoiler

Thanks for being awesome my man, I greatly appreciate it! I'm hoping it'll let me rep you :tongue:

Original post by purple-duck
:hugs: Been meaning to wave for a week or two - Sorry it didn't go so well, but well done for going for it and being honest.
I know what's helped me with similar stuff is writing in diary and stuff, don't know :s-smilie:
Hope you're alright :hugs:

No worries man, I hope all is well with you :smile: I guess this is one life's way of saying, your close but she;s not here yet or that she is, you just got to find her in the sea of friends :smile:

I tried doing something similar, it worked but I forgot about it :colondollar:
I should be fine eventually, thanks anyways :biggrin:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to sleep now! Thanks for all your loveliness people, I'm so happy to be apart of such a great place like MHSS :h:

Much love for ya all :lovehug:
x
blahh, busy times! got CBT tuesday, doctors appointment friday and then seeing the psych again the tuesday after that. have decided to ask my GP about possibly going onto a low daily dose of propanolol for both anxiety and my tremor, i think that would help my self confidence amazingly. and am going to tell the psych that although im not all that happy on 200mg sertraline, i dont wanna change it up atm cause of all my deadlines and stuff (note to self - remember to ask GP about whether she can refer me or something to psych at home for when i graduate).
Original post by Team_McDreamy
blahh, busy times! got CBT tuesday, doctors appointment friday and then seeing the psych again the tuesday after that. have decided to ask my GP about possibly going onto a low daily dose of propanolol for both anxiety and my tremor, i think that would help my self confidence amazingly. and am going to tell the psych that although im not all that happy on 200mg sertraline, i dont wanna change it up atm cause of all my deadlines and stuff (note to self - remember to ask GP about whether she can refer me or something to psych at home for when i graduate).

:eek: That IS very busy!

Also, :lovehug:

Original post by Sabertooth
:cry2:

What's up? :frown:
Original post by IDukem
Thanks for being awesome my man, I greatly appreciate it! I'm hoping it'll let me rep you :tongue:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to sleep now! Thanks for all your loveliness people, I'm so happy to be apart of such a great place like MHSS :h:

Much love for ya all :lovehug:
x

no worries, thank you for the rep! (assuming it was you who repped me!)

sleep well :smile:

Original post by Team_McDreamy

:hugs: good luck with your appointments!
just saw a production of Hairspray with an all white cast.. it was so awkward, none of the lines were changed so we just had to pretend there wasn't a white kid standing there saying 'they won't let us dance together because of the colour of my skin' with absolutely no irony

Posted from TSR Mobile
sigh :cry2:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
What's up? :frown:

I don't even really know. :frown: I want to follow the orders so they leave me alone. There will be bad consequences to that though.

Also can't remember if I took the afternoon haloperidol.....or the morning one for that matter. :confused: My memory is getting ridiculously bad.

How are you? I realized I didn't reply to your last reply to me - I avoid the religion forum like the plague, I don't know how you can find the strength to argue with the regular posters there!
Original post by ScaryScience

I don't know what's going on, but :hugs:
Original post by Odd socks
just saw a production of Hairspray with an all white cast.. it was so awkward, none of the lines were changed so we just had to pretend there wasn't a white kid standing there saying 'they won't let us dance together because of the colour of my skin' with absolutely no irony

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut: :facepalm: :sigh:

Original post by ScaryScience

:hugs:

I don't even really know. :frown: I want to follow the orders so they leave me alone. There will be bad consequences to that though.

Also can't remember if I took the afternoon haloperidol.....or the morning one for that matter. :confused: My memory is getting ridiculously bad.

How are you? I realized I didn't reply to your last reply to me - I avoid the religion forum like the plague, I don't know how you can find the strength to argue with the regular posters there!

Please try not to follow the orders, we all value you so much and would hate anything bad to happen to you :frown: Remember that whatever orders you are getting, the forces behind them are NOT omnipotent or omniscient. In that they cannot know the future or make X thing happen if you do/do not follow the orders :nah:

Don't worry, I don't keep tallies of who replies and who doesn't. I forget half the **** I post tbh :tongue: I usually try and avoid arguments but a fellow "Christian" was being very rude about the Church of England and even though it's not my denomination, I didn't really find that palatable or acceptable :no: So made a rare challenge :horse:
I do wish people would stop being nice to me, I'm really not worthy of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brains gone into overdrive im scared

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Brains gone into overdrive im scared

Posted from TSR Mobile

What can you do to relax yourself?

Bath/tea/hot chocolate/online jigsaws/baking/sleeping/cuddling with your boyfriend/sending an email or calling the Samaritans...
What can you do to relax yourself?

Bath/tea/hot chocolate/online jigsaws/baking/sleeping/cuddling with your boyfriend/sending an email or calling the Samaritans...

Just lying in bed wanting to cry currently

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Just lying in bed wanting to cry currently

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry you are still up and are having such a difficult time of it :frown: Poke me on Facebook if that would help :console:
Still awake n moderately distressed. Not v safe. Thinking of phoning crisis line :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest