The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
It was actually really good. I begrudgingly concede that Scotland isn't that bad after all :tongue:

I'm doing OK, I guess. Tired. It was all a bit exhausting. And today was quite dramatic - we missed our plane! :eek3:

Hope your ok :jumphug:
Original post by Pathway
thank you, just dont want to add more stress on you - am here if you need to talk though. :console:

you wouldn't be adding to stress so if it would help themn please do message. am feeling less and less coherent though so cant promise im any help. hope ou are ok :hugs:
It was actually really good. I begrudgingly concede that Scotland isn't that bad after all :tongue:

I'm doing OK, I guess. Tired. It was all a bit exhausting. And today was quite dramatic - we missed our plane! :eek3:

glad it was good - scotlnd is awesome :yep: sorry to hear you are tired and about sll the drama though - hoping you sleep really well onight in your own bed :hugs: always here if you need a chat
Original post by ParadoxSocks
At a hotel for a job interview tomorrow morning but the plug sockets are too close to the desk and there isn't enough clearance to plug my laptop in. Which would be fine if I didn't need to finish planning my lesson, resources and practice my questioning.

I'm just going to cry. I'm so stressed out.

Could you move the desk a bit so you can fit the plug in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone help me? :colondollar:

What's the deal with student finance for returning students? I've been going through the stages of re-applying on the student finance website, it says about terms and conditions and printing off that terms and conditions (is that all I need to print off?)

Also my memory might be deceiving me, but I could have sworn I saw a friend of mine filling out an online form of sorts with a white background and small little blue boxes! Is that a thing? I'm getting confused :colondollar: Luckily a lot of the details are already filled out from applying for first year...but still. I feel dumb :redface:

EDIT: Also when's the returning students deadline? :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by guitaristemily
Hope your ok :jumphug:

I'm alright, hope you are too :smile:

Original post by ScaryScience
glad it was good - scotlnd is awesome :yep: sorry to hear you are tired and about sll the drama though - hoping you sleep really well onight in your own bed :hugs: always here if you need a chat

Thanks lovely :lovehug: I'm so so so sorry the CMHT were so ****. I think if you are in any position to consider complaining, you should :sadnod:
Original post by PandaWho
Could you move the desk a bit so you can fit the plug in?

Fixed desk. It seems such a silly thing. No apple devices can be charged anywhere in the room.

Posted from TSR Mobile

is there a hotel lobby or somewhere else in the hotel with a plug? if not could you ask reception about places open now where you could plug your laptop in? or even if they have some sort of extension so that you can plug your laptop into it instead of it being on the wall? if that even makes sense, gah, no words atm. good luck with interview :hugs:

Thank you. Going to go and ask at reception and then go to the library if I have to *grumbles*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you. Going to go and ask at reception and then go to the library if I have to *grumbles*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best of luck for the interview. :hugs:
Original post by superwolf
Best of luck for the interview. :hugs:

Thankeeee. I'll be okay. I just need to stop freaking out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks lovely :lovehug: I'm so so so sorry the CMHT were so ****. I think if you are in any position to consider complaining, you should :sadnod:

Thank you. It was absolutely horrific, she left me in such a state and I still feel fragile. I've definitely considered complaining, need to get my thoughts together a bit more first I think. :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like a plan. Hope all goes okay.
mood has been a bit blurgh today, emotions are just annoying.
Helping my sister write her application for head girl. Damn I should go into speech writing. :tongue:

im ok - just been trying to get stuffdone for exams and the like.
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
mood has been a bit blurgh today, emotions are just annoying.

:jumphug:
Don't think i can deal with tomorrow, not when I'm like this...
I begrudgingly concede that Scotland isn't that bad after all :tongue:

:nothing:

:tongue: :lovehug:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
:nothing:

:tongue: :lovehug:

you wouldn't be adding to stress so if it would help themn please do message. am feeling less and less coherent though so cant promise im any help. hope ou are ok :hugs:

thank you just dont kwant tobe triggering

---------------------

had to talkt o him cant do this cant do it cant d o it

:loveduck:

Have you had post? :ninja:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
:loveduck:

Have you had post? :ninja:

I have! :suith: :suith: :suith:
I have! :suith: :suith: :suith:

I hope it was okay! :lovehug: And you didn't choke on all the cheesey-ness. :colondollar:

Latest