The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
I should probably eat something, my appetite has been off lately, surviving off one big meal a day then I don't get hungry again or if I do I just don't feel motivated to make food :erm:

I know what you mean, I can go days without having anything and not feeling hungry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Typical of me to go and say something in the wrong way, I've apologised but still feel godamn awful about it
Original post by jelly1000
Typical of me to go and say something in the wrong way, I've apologised but still feel godamn awful about it

Mistakes happen, try not to dwell on it, you've apologised and im sure however oyu said it to, will undersatnd that it was a spur of the moment thing.

Spoiler

Original post by Crystalz

Spoiler

I'm proud you got through the exam. Parents never understand exam pressure. Well done for thinking you did ok, I hate maths myself! :clap2::clap2:
Shameless blog advertising here but with a purpose: I've decided to write this to help me understand my feelings over OCPD, and I think it will work. :smile:

http://imanankastic.blogspot.co.uk/

So far, even those 2 posts, having them down and typed, has helped me not have so many jumbled up thoughts.
Original post by CescaD96
I'm proud you got through the exam. Parents never understand exam pressure. Well done for thinking you did ok, I hate maths myself! :clap2::clap2:

Thank you. That cheered me up a bit :smile:
It's actually a devil of a subject!
Original post by Crystalz
Thank you. That cheered me up a bit :smile:
It's actually a devil of a subject!

I think it's the worst to exist.
Finding it difficult to concentrate mind keeps wondering...
CescaD96
BLOG

Can't seem to quote you for some reason - think my computer has a virus or something :emo:

Anyway, really like your blog - it's refreshingly honest, go you! :biggrin: Thanks for linking it. And good idea to only write when you are feeling good. I tend to write in my blog when I'm feeling bad or can't sleep. It's rather disturbing reading, tbh (it details most of my Oxford story in detail), so I won't link it :nah:
I have a job interview on Monday and I am really hoping I get the job. Panic and anxiety levels rising! I'll kick myself if my anxiety makes me chicken out of the interview :frown:
oh my days, what was I thinking. I have just signed up to do an interview which will be on the university website about interdisciplinary science research and my course. apparently I was personally recommended. not sure why. don't they realise I am ugly and can barely string a sentence together? not sure why they would want me representing it. for some reason I agreed. one of those impulsive things I am immediately regretting. I even didn't do my coursework because it involved filming a video of myself so not sure why im voluntarily putting myself through this
went to college today, it went well... :woo:
having one of those days where I feel like I look really gross :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
oh my days, what was I thinking. I have just signed up to do an interview which will be on the university website about interdisciplinary science research and my course. apparently I was personally recommended. not sure why. don't they realise I am ugly and can barely string a sentence together? not sure why they would want me representing it. for some reason I agreed. one of those impulsive things I am immediately regretting. I even didn't do my coursework because it involved filming a video of myself so not sure why im voluntarily putting myself through this

Oh no, maybe speak to someone i dont really know how works at uni, so i can't really name them but someone in charge saying (eg Head of department) , is it possible to find someone else, as i need to focus on my work, and its distracting me from my coursework? Your not ugly, everyone's beautiful, i dont get why the word ugly was created, how can you possibly find something ugly, what does beautiful even mean? ( sorry mini rant) But yeah, try and speak to someone explain your situation, and im sure they'll understand find someone else. But you should be happy that you got picked out of all the people on your course!
Original post by Odd socks
having one of those days where I feel like I look really gross :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your beautiful!
Original post by Spock's Socks
I have a job interview on Monday and I am really hoping I get the job. Panic and anxiety levels rising! I'll kick myself if my anxiety makes me chicken out of the interview :frown:

Just practice interview questions, search online the topics that could possibly come up in the interview, make sure you know about the company, and just try your best, all you can do. x
Hi guys I'm new here, but I'm making a blog to help with my mental illness and I am writing a blog about it check it out of you want thanks :smile:

http://sporadiclightexpert.tumblr.com
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys I'm new here, but I'm making a blog to help with my mental illness and I am writing a blog about it check it out of you want thanks :smile:

Hey :smile:

I just checked out your blog, you've already got some really good content up there. I also want to do the same, but I just can't, even though I finished my exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

Welcome to MHSS! Though sorry to read about your OCD :console: You're very courageous to speak out via your blog about it - go you! :smile:

Latest