The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jelly1000
mega well done, plenty of people don't get 68 without the health problems so its a brilliant achievement

Thank you. :h:
Original post by Pathway
Thanks guys. :colondollar: Had a little cry because my mum also seemed disappointed with it. Gonna try and work on not being so affected by what my parents think haha. I AM proud, considering I had a really bad year MH and physical health wise (even if I hadn't, 68 is still a good grade!). So **** what they think. Also need to work on being less perfectionistic/comparing myself to other people. :colonhash:

it's an awesome mark and you rightly should be proud.
Original post by Pathway
Thanks guys. :colondollar: Had a little cry because my mum also seemed disappointed with it. Gonna try and work on not being so affected by what my parents think haha. I AM proud, considering I had a really bad year MH and physical health wise (even if I hadn't, 68 is still a good grade!). So **** what they think. Also need to work on being less perfectionistic/comparing myself to other people. :colonhash:

That's the spirit! That's our Pathway :biggrin:
I'm "on watch" so I've been made to go to my brother's hurling competition. :colonhash:
Back in Starbucks again because the neighbours builders are still at it with the drilling and banging. At least my Mum is finally starting to understand what an issue it is for me (shes out at work during the day so hasn't heard any of the noise).
Original post by Pathway

Well done! You're only a few marks off a first I think?
Original post by CescaD96
I'm "on watch" so I've been made to go to my brother's hurling competition. :colonhash:

:console: Better to be safe than sorry, though! :hugs:

(That said, I have no idea what hurling is or entails :colondollar: )
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:console: Better to be safe than sorry, though! :hugs:

(That said, I have no idea what hurling is or entails :colondollar: )

It's an Irish sport. Sticks and balls. It's hard to explain. :colondollar:

I just want to be home and sleep.
Thanks everyone! You're all great. :h::biggrin:
Original post by Pathway
Thanks everyone! You're all great. :h::biggrin:

Congrats, that's amazing :hugs:
Hello
Original post by ScaryScience
Congrats, that's amazing :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you. How're you?
Original post by Pathway
x

Congratulations! :woo: :party:

Original post by CescaD96

:hugs: at least you don't have to put up with people being silly toward you in hospital :blush:
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: Thank you. How're you?

up and down, tbh. how are you?
Can someone create a new thread? This one is now full.

Edit: New thread can be found here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3413727 :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)