The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

any offers from the Popular music course yet?

Has anyone had any offers for the popular music course yet? I audition at the beginning of December and still haven't heard anything yet... Also does anyone know the date they give out their responses? I'm pretty sure they said march when I went to the audition day but I can't quite remember... :s
Reply 1
Original post by alexms112
Has anyone had any offers for the popular music course yet? I audition at the beginning of December and still haven't heard anything yet... Also does anyone know the date they give out their responses? I'm pretty sure they said march when I went to the audition day but I can't quite remember... :s

Hey! I was on the same applicant day and haven't heard anything yet. However, I believe they do all 6 applicant days between December-February and then make the offers in March. Good luck!
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by shu003
Hey! I was on the same applicant day and haven't heard anything yet. However, I believe they do all 6 applicant days between December-February and then make the offers in March. Good luck!

Yeah I had a feeling it was done that way.. It's horrible waiting! were you on the very first audition day? I might remember you if you were.. Haha and thanks! You too!
Reply 3
Yeah I had a feeling it was done that way.. It's horrible waiting! were you on the very first audition day? I might remember you if you were.. Haha and thanks! You too!

Have you heard anything back yet?
Reply 4
Original post by shu003
Have you heard anything back yet?

Nope not yet, but I've heard from LIPA, my top choice, so I'll go there.. just wondering what's actually happened with Goldsmiths haha I'm keen to see if I would have got in anyway.. haha
Reply 5
Nope not yet, but I've heard from LIPA, my top choice, so I'll go there.. just wondering what's actually happened with Goldsmiths haha I'm keen to see if I would have got in anyway.. haha

Congrats on getting into LIPA! Good school :smile: Yeah I have a feeling they will send out all their decisions at the very end of this month - debating if I should email them next week
Got my offer this morning - friend of mine got theirs yesterday, so they're slowly making their way through I think. Good luck everyone!
Hello! I got my offer on 10th March, they probably have lots of people to answer to so don't worry!
Reply 8
Original post by domjohnson
Got my offer this morning - friend of mine got theirs yesterday, so they're slowly making their way through I think. Good luck everyone!

Original post by aksjduiqhwfnasf
Hello! I got my offer on 10th March, they probably have lots of people to answer to so don't worry!

Well done both!!! Hopefully should hear back next week then :smile:
Thank you :smile:) Last year I read somwhere that Goldsmiths can sometimes be a little chaotic when it comes to replies, therefore it's always good idea to call them or write an e-mail. Last year my friend called and it speeded up her application so maybe it's worth to give a try :smile: Good luck!
Reply 10
Original post by aksjduiqhwfnasf
Thank you :smile:) Last year I read somwhere that Goldsmiths can sometimes be a little chaotic when it comes to replies, therefore it's always good idea to call them or write an e-mail. Last year my friend called and it speeded up her application so maybe it's worth to give a try :smile: Good luck!

That's a good idea! I'll consider ringing/emailing then :smile: Do you mind me asking what your offer was? Did they go with the ABB? :smile:
Ah! I'am from Poland so I had to send them "Matura" results (Polish final exams), but beside that I need to pass IELTS with minimum 6.5 overall score, and that's the only condition.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending