The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

changing courses

I want to change my Hispanic studies Bsc Hons to a science foundation year at Nottingham University. I have the grades to do the science foundation year but I just don’t know how to go about actually changing - any tips?
Hi,
If you want to switch to a different course at the same university, this would usually be done in-house. This means that you can contact your admissions department to see if they would be willing to accept you on the course. As a first step, it may be useful to get in contact with your personal academic tutor as they may be able to point you in the direction to get it done the quickest and also help with the process of stopping your current course.
Best of luck,
Meg 🙂
MA Popular Music Student.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
If you are an offer holder then speak to the admissions team.
Hello,

As the people above has said, switching courses at the same university, is normally done internally. If you are an offer holder, I would email or ring the admissions team at the university to do this.

Suzan - Student Ambassador
Original post by YSJstudents
Hello,

As the people above has said, switching courses at the same university, is normally done internally. If you are an offer holder, I would email or ring the admissions team at the university to do this.

Suzan - Student Ambassador

Internally, does that mean once I’m actually in the university? Ie in September when I join? X
Original post by millibanilli
Internally, does that mean once I’m actually in the university? Ie in September when I join? X

Your thread wasn't clear if you were a current student or an offer holder. This is why you're getting advice from the POV of a current student and one who hasn't joined yet

If you are an offer holder there is no need to wait until you are enrolled, (and indeed, you shouldn't). Ask the uni now if you can swap.
Original post by Admit-One

Your thread wasn't clear if you were a current student or an offer holder. This is why you're getting advice from the POV of a current student and one who hasn't joined yet

If you are an offer holder there is no need to wait until you are enrolled, (and indeed, you shouldn't). Ask the uni now if you can swap.

Sorry haha I should have mentioned! Okay Thankyou so much for your help x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending