The Student Room Group

Thinking about doing a postgrad after my undergrad - help!

hey! i'm currently in my final (third) year of an undergrad degree in music industry management considering doing a postgrad masters in sports management (yes this is a complete 180 turn for me but i'm passionate about both music & sport!) - does anyone have any experience of doing a sports management degree and think there would be any point in me doing an extra year of management if i already have a degree in it?
Hi,
The best (and possibly easiest) thing to do is contact any universities you would be interested in studying your postgraduate degree at and ask them what the sports management course offers. Often after finding out detailed course content, it becomes easier to figure out if it would be something you're interested in.
As well as this, you could use websites such as prospectus that help you look into different avenues for a job path or career goal. The link to that is here: https://www.prospects.ac.uk/
If you feel comfortable to as well, any careers services you have at your current university would probably be helpful for you to contact.
Best of luck with your current studies and choosing a postgraduate course!
Meg 🙂
Popular Music MA Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending