The Student Room Group

Coventry or Keele

I wandered which university is best for computer science? I am unable to visit in person due to work commitments when the open days are on. Which university is better, I am swaying more towards Coventry but really don't know which university to firm. Any opinions would be helpful.
Reply 1
Original post by Alex_97
I wandered which university is best for computer science? I am unable to visit in person due to work commitments when the open days are on. Which university is better, I am swaying more towards Coventry but really don't know which university to firm. Any opinions would be helpful.

Hi Alex_97,
It's a shame you cant visit for an open day, as they can often be really helpful. But we do have a virtual tour available on our website if you'd like to take a look? You can find that here.
We've just opened our brand new engineering and computing building where computer science will be taught too and that's pretty awesome.
CU-ECB.jpg

I've loved my time here at Coventry, but I felt at home as soon as I got here, have you checked out our top tips on how to choose the right university for you? If you can't get to either of the campuses you might want to look at both of the courses in as much depth as you can and try and decide from there :smile: Ultimately it's the course that you're committing the next 3 years of your life to, so that's what matters most!
All the best with the big decision - if we can help at all with questions or anything else, just let us know

Josh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending