The Student Room Group

most disruptive, rude, misbehaved, immmature pupils youve been in a class with?

need cheered up after double maths with a boy at the back falling asleep, a girl answering her phone and talking to her boyfriend and another girl throwing a water bottle at a boy in front of her

it's a mandatory mixed levels revision class I have every Tuesday afternoon
every week the teacher ends up saying "I give up just get on with your own work"
its really annoying because I need an A in advanced higher maths for uni ;(
three boys in my class that can be depended on to ruin the lesson. Two of them don't have to work to get good marks and the other one doesn't care what he gets. They send everyone else mad, including me. Despite being kicked out of at least one lesson a week and endless warnings they still carry on. Guess some people just have that mindset:frown:
I've had some classmates who would do nothing during lessons, insult teachers etc and disturb those who want to learn.. I wish I was placed in a class separate from those who don't want to learn.
Lecturer was talking about maturation theory today and someone on my corner of the lecture hall said masturbation after the woman said maturation. :mmm: Everyone on our side missed the next 10 minutes of the lecture because we couldn't stop laughing. They were disruptive but it was so worth it. :biggrin:

Last Thursday, however, it wasn't so fun. Two girls came 20 minutes late to the lecture, then they spoke to each other throughout what was left of the first half of the lecture, then when the break came they left and again they came late and spent that last half complaining about how boring it is and how they want the lecture to end early. :facepalm:
Original post by Vixen47
Lecturer was talking about maturation theory today and someone on my corner of the lecture hall said masturbation after the woman said maturation. :mmm: Everyone on our side missed the next 10 minutes of the lecture because we couldn't stop laughing. They were disruptive but it was so worth it. :biggrin:

Last Thursday, however, it wasn't so fun. Two girls came 20 minutes late to the lecture, then they spoke to each other throughout what was left of the first half of the lecture, then when the break came they left and again they came late and spent that last half complaining about how boring it is and how they want the lecture to end early. :facepalm:

Yes. You go girls. :woo:
Original post by Vixen47

is this college?
Once had to sit through Biology with a guy who decided to stick a pen in a plug socket and blow it up.

I was all for people messing around in classes I couldn't care less about (like Religion) but Bio was my favourite :frown:
Reply 7
The entire class (bar a few, including me) agreed to block the door by pushing a table up against it. For like a good month they did this, we learnt nothing and the poor guy left his job because of it.

Quick Reply

Latest