The Student Room Group

head of year treating me unfairly for 3 years

i (f 17) have been getting treated unfairly by my head of year (M 45) for 3 years now. It started when I was 14 and a group of girls were wrongly accused of bullying my ex best friend and i was punished by association (me and her still speak regularly and she told my school I had nothing to do with it, yet they still punished me). After this, my hoy has been horrible to me. When I was 15 he gave me an hour after school detention for using my phone during lunch when all other pupils get told to just put it away. When I was 16, he called me disrespectful and rude because I mistakenly walked away from him after he called me out of class to ‘give me permission’ to go on a family holiday, and obviously he does not have the right to do this so I assumed he was telling me I could go back to class. when I tried to explain myself, he interrupted me and wouldn’t let me apologise and called my parents about it. He constantly calls my parents over the smallest things like missing a homework, as well as calling me out of class, as well as so many other things that have built up over the years. a few days ago when my friend went to go speak to him about problems she was having with a group of girls, he asked her who her friends were and when she said my name he immediately jumped to conclusions and asked if I had anything to do with it when I don’t even speak nor interact with these girls. My grades are good, I have great friends and my teachers all love me and never have problems with me, except my hoy. How can I deal with this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending