The Student Room Group

Optometry career help!!!????

Hey, so im starting A level this September and due the new A Level system's restrictive nature, i have to make my subject choices without error. So im not too sure if i want to go into a medical career or not. I really like the sound of optometry, but i would like to know how much maths is involved In an Optometry degree. Before people start saying "dont be lazy and look on the internet " i have looked, i have been looking for ageeessss! But i cant find anything accurate enough to really go by. So here i am on TSR. Also, im going to do Biology Chemistry and English Lang. What are some high paying jobs which i could attain a degree for with these subjects. Im good at science and average at Maths. I really want loads of money.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by 4shadows
Hey, so im starting A level this September and due the new A Level system's restrictive nature, i have to make my subject choices without error. So im not too sure if i want to go into a medical career or not. I really like the sound of optometry, but i would like to know how much maths is involved In an Optometry degree. Before people start saying "dont be lazy and look on the internet " i have looked, i have been looking for ageeessss! But i cant find anything accurate enough to really go by. So here i am on TSR. Also, im going to do Biology Chemistry and English Lang. What are some high paying jobs which i could attain a degree for with these subjects. Im good at science and average at Maths. I really want loads of money.

Money is not everything you know, because once you are dead your money is going nowhere.
Reply 3
I know money isn't EVERYTHING. But would you if im putting in all of that hard work then i expected the reward to be worth my blood sweat and tears.
Reply 4
But i totally understand money isnt everything..

Quick Reply

Latest