Original post by binarythoughts
Apparently Dastaan was a book first. Need to get my hands on it

No no I don't read urdu books I like to read english books
Original post by Fallen99
No no I don't read urdu books I like to read english books

So do I but I'd love to read a whole Urdu book
Nope I haven't watched this one, have u watched Mera Naseeb

You should watch durre-e shahwar . A sanam baloch classic . Nope is it any good??
sorry but pakistan is the best place its culture is very different from british culture and why can't u stand pakistanis

From my personal experience with Pakistanis;
-They have tried scamming me
-They are very judging
-They show off and BullS*** about small things
-They play games (standing me up)
-They are so lazy
-There politicians talk without any calmness
-Most girls tend to want to be spoilled and expect expensive stuff when they don't even work
-In pakistan the terroist there have no limits even when it comes to children.
-The raping boys is very high in pakistan
-I know lots who commit fraud and claim benefits there not entitled to
-They give Muslims a bad name for grooming...etc (statistically proven I'm not racist I'm saying how things are)
-In general they take more than give and are hard to trust
-I can't remember meeting one who would do something just out of the kinds in their heart, there's always a motive.
-Always looking for short cuts in life.

I really hope my views of pakistanis change, but for that to happen I have to meet a genuine pakistani which I hope to find at Pak soc at uni
So do I but I'd love to read a whole Urdu book

I used to but when I came to Britain couldn't find any so...
Original post by osman farooq
You should watch durre-e shahwar . A sanam baloch classic . Nope is it any good??

it is :smile:
Original post by Jgco2chem
-They are very judging
-They are so lazy
-Most girls tend to want to be spoilled and expect expensive stuff when they don't even work
-They give Muslims a bad name for grooming...etc (statistically proven I'm not racist I'm saying how things are)
-I can't remember meeting one who would do something just out of the kinds in their heart, there's always a motive.

I really hope my views of pakistanis change, but for that to happen I have to meet a genuine pakistani which I hope to find at Pak soc at uni

All of ur reasons are reasonable except Most girls tend to want to be spoilled and expect expensive stuff when they don't even work this is not true
All of ur reasons are reasonable except Most girls tend to want to be spoilled and expect expensive stuff when they don't even work this is not true

You don't think this is true?
You don't think this is true?

nope
Original post by clh_hilary
Then are you going to have a reality show uniting with the four other guys?

Are you going to invite The Lord Our Saviour Taylor freakin' Swift to create more drama?

Who are you going to marry to build up the buzz? Prince Harry?

Maybe, perhaps with little mix there as well?

She could feature, I also think I may try having an affair with Prince Charles, more scandalous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
well I just love it, it is very different from Britain, have u ever celebrated eid in pakistan, if u did than u will know what I am talking about

Celebrating Eid I'm Pakistan is so awesome, I enjoy being around my culture, despite the issues Pakistan may have. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PPF
You all need to start watching stage dramas :biggrin::biggrin:

I used to watch it a few years ago with my dad, or whenever I was in Pakistan, they're so funny :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jgco2chem
-They are very judging
-They are so lazy

Where are you from in the UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cake_lover
Maybe, perhaps with little mix there as well?

She could feature, I also think I may try having an affair with Prince Charles, more scandalous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How about with both Charles and Camilla...separately?
How about with both Charles and Camilla...separately?

I don't think in prepared that amount of media attention just yet, perhaps when Charles is king. Just for an added twist.
Celebrating Eid I'm Pakistan is so awesome, I enjoy being around my culture, despite the issues Pakistan may have. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is exactly my point eid in Pakistan and eid here is zameen asman ka farq hai

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think in prepared that amount of media attention just yet, perhaps when Charles is king. Just for an added twist.

Would you hook him up with the Leader of the Opposition at that time just to make this even more scandalous?
That is exactly my point eid in Pakistan and eid here is zameen asman ka farq hai

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think if people go to Pakistan and put the effort to integrate and experience our culture they can have a good time, instead of going and trying to still be "western"
I think if people go to Pakistan and put the effort to integrate and experience our culture they can have a good time, instead of going and trying to still be "western"

U r absolutely right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you hook him up with the Leader of the Opposition at that time just to make this even more scandalous?

Why not throw Anjem Choudary in there as well whilst we're at it?

Quick Reply

Latest