The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by plasmaman
Sometimes I listen to it as I go to sleep :smile:
I love the way you can hear the pat-pat against the metal/solid surface as well as the wind in the background :biggrin:

Yes ikr! Best thing about it! :h: I also find it's the most realistic and the most calming tbh :redface:
Sunny days. I don't like being outside in heavy rain, and even when I'm in my room, if the rain is heavy enough and the wind is blowing in the right direction, it'll start coming in through my ceiling. :mad:
As much as I like sunshine, I love the rain. I love watching thunderstorms from inside and I even love walking around in it.
Reply 23
Sunny days ofcourse, rain naturally makes me feel depressed. And for some reason not sure if its related, my wifi slows down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Sunny days are great in the summer. In spring they are annoying because it looks nice outside but then you go out and its freezing cold.

Rain is great at night when you can hear it dripping outside when you're in bed :P
I can't make up my mind!
If there are enough rainy days, sunny ones are welcomed too.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sunny days make me feel happy. I have a spring in my step when it's sunny and idk i just feel so free. And I love the feeling of sun on my skin:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Rain all the way:ahee:
have you heard of "Rainy Mood"?

Thanks for suggestion. Repped!
Rainy! Any day, any time! Let it rain :biggrin:
Rainy.
Original post by IWantToBeThere
Thanks for suggestion. Repped!

No worries man, hope you enjoyed it.
Have some rep too!
No worries man, hope you enjoyed it.
Have some rep too!

Thanks! I love the sound. Had it on for a couple of hours yesterday.
Love sun, don't mind rain now and then... quite relaxing. Hate dark/gloomy/short days
Reply 34
Nothing better than sitting in your house when you have nothing to do all warm and cosy with the sound of heavy rain and wind outside knowing you don't have to venture out the front door.

Sunny though because sitting in the house all day gets boring and I'd rather be out having an ice cold Guinness in a beer garden.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm...tricky.

I love the rain. I love watching it from my window and the sound of it. But saying that, I'm not a fan of walking in it with a crap umbrella!
I have noticed that the sun usually significantly improves my mood, and there is something beautiful about a summers day, particularly the colours. But I'm really vulnerable to getting headaches when I'm exposed to it outside :frown:

Can't choose :/.
Reply 36
Very rainy. I love the sound as the drops hit the environment, whether it be glass, or someones umbrella, I love the feel, the coldness, the mystery; even the sight of raindrops as they fall makes me contemplate deeply.
Of course, sunny days.

Latest