The Student Room Group

GCE AS Edexcel Psychology Unit 2 Notes :)

:cookie:

I've recently made some Psychology notes which I'm willing to share. I've converted them to PDF files from Word Documents by the way :smile:
I've got my teachers to check them and they themselves made a few edits and fixed stuff up where it went wrong and stuff :smile:

Do feel free to share and use them :smile:

Hope they help with Psychology revision. I'm not entirely sure if they're applicable to other exam boards though since I'm on Edexcel and I don't know the format for other exam boards :redface:

A rep would be much appreciated :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
omg thank you so much for making these!! :redface:
They're reallyyyy good!
Thank you so much !!!
Reply 3
Hey! Your notes has been life savers recently! Thanks again 😄 do you have any notes on unit 1?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by aigerimk
Hey! Your notes has been life savers recently! Thanks again 😄 do you have any notes on unit 1?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apologies but I don't have Unit 1 notes since my teachers provided notes for us so I haven't got an online/word document version :redface:
Reply 5
omg thank you so much for making these!! :redface:
They're reallyyyy good!

Yes very helpful, =)

These may be cool too
Thank you so much! Your notes are fab, they've definitely helped me tighten up my own!

Any predicts for what may come up for Unit 2? I'm guessing the learning or biological practical, the learning or biological key issue, maybe Bandura and ethics either for humans and animals.

Good luck everyone!
Reply 7
Original post by jadejadeshade
Thank you so much! Your notes are fab, they've definitely helped me tighten up my own!

Any predicts for what may come up for Unit 2? I'm guessing the learning or biological practical, the learning or biological key issue, maybe Bandura and ethics either for humans and animals.

Good luck everyone!

As weird as it sounds, for the Unit 2 12 marker, I'm hoping that the Gender Development Comparison pops up although my Psychology teachers have said that you can't exactly predict what will pop up since it has always been different and yeah..:lol:
Reply 8
Original post by max320
Yes very helpful, =)

These may be cool too

thank you sooo much ^____^
Reply 9
thank you sooo much ^____^

Your welcome :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Feraligatr
As weird as it sounds, for the Unit 2 12 marker, I'm hoping that the Gender Development Comparison pops up although my Psychology teachers have said that you can't exactly predict what will pop up since it has always been different and yeah..:lol:

Yes or the key issue for psych, dreams having meaning is quite a hot topic to talk about, many theories :smile:
Reply 11
We need more people like you in this world. Thankyou so much 💓

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending