The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheGuyReturns

You are profoundly immature
Original post by Magnus Taylor
You are profoundly immature

And going around telling people they do mickey mouse courses and have an inferior intellect while you cry about other people criticising your university isn't?

And going around telling people they do mickey mouse courses and have an inferior intellect while you cry about other people criticising your university isn't?

I deal in absolutes I'm afraid. And, I'm clear in my belief that you need to GOML
Profile stalked for less than a minute and...

Yet another Warwick Whinger, amazing.

What a stupid comment. What do your quotes of him from elsewhere have anything to do with what he posted in this thread? In fact, they support what he said here. He didn't attack durham (in fact he said they are par...) and he talked back at KCL which he also said in this thread happens.

How you could possibly think you just proved him wrong...so I think this is rather appropriate for your post:
@TheGuyReturns ^^

Original post by SarcasticMel
What a stupid comment. What do your quotes of him from elsewhere have anything to do with what he posted in this thread? In fact, they support what he said here. He didn't attack durham (in fact he said they are par...) and he talked back at KCL which he also said in this thread happens.

How you could possibly think you just proved him wrong...so I think this is rather appropriate for your post:

Hear hear
Original post by Marshall Taylor
x

Great show, went downhill after 2 seasons though.
Original post by welcometoib
wow on top of being stupid you now lie too? i called him stupid when he called warwick sussex if anyone is wondering. anything else liar? Why is noone supporting you? :tongue: gg, peaking, peaking in the tournament

Welcome back Warwick Whinger. :wink: Resorting to telling fibs? Now now, c'mon, you're better than this!
Welcome back Warwick Whinger. :wink: Resorting to telling fibs? Now now, c'mon, you're better than this!

you just been TOLD youve written a stupid comment and that what ive been saying is truth and what youve said is false! Lol are you mentally ok?! what fibs? go on basement dweller :biggrin:
Original post by theguyreturns
it's a gif mate. :e

Original post by theguyreturns
you're*

Original post by geodawson
oh gosh no i don't study there, i only play sport there

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
you just been TOLD youve written a stupid comment and that what ive been saying is truth and what youve said is false! Lol are you mentally ok?! what fibs? go on basement dweller :biggrin:

Here we are with such creative insults again. Very entertaining, please continue.

The "truth" you have no evidence for and cannot prove?
Oxbridge>LSE/Imperial>>>>>>Warwick
Original post by SmaugTheTerrible
Oxbridge>LSE/Imperial>>>>>>Warwick

Depends on subject...for example...Oxford is not better than Imperial for Engineering. In fact it's probably not better for any of the subjects Imperial offers.
Original post by Brubeckian
Depends on subject...for example...Oxford is not better than Imperial for Engineering. In fact it's probably not better for any of the subjects Imperial offers.

You may just be more delusional than welcometoib.

You may just be more delusional than welcometoib.

Are you actually going to include some substance to your posts or continue to keep spouting unsubstantiated nonsense?

I've seen the Engineering departments of both uni's, Imperial is much better.
Are you actually going to include some substance to your posts or continue to keep spouting unsubstantiated nonsense?

I've seen the Engineering departments of both uni's, Imperial is much better.

By "seen" you mean some sixth form open day don't you?
By "seen" you mean some sixth form open day don't you?

Had offers from both and rejected Oxfords.
Had offers from both and rejected Oxfords.

And from 1 minute of profile stalking you want to go into IB... and supposedly rejected Oxford for Imperial.

Right...

Latest

Trending

Trending