The Student Room Group

Bah, Humbug.

Well, i needed to just this outta my system >.>. So bite me :s:

Well its 2:39am in the morning and I find myself thinking about this person. This particular person is perfect in every way, when she smiles my heart warms, when I look into her eyes I see nothing other than a blissful paradise, when her hair shines my mind is at peace, when she speaks the world is silent, when she walks everything is still and calm, when she… does anything she does it sublimely, like Picasso with art or Mozart with music god created man and then god decided he’d make her as a bonus to the world.

Hopefully, by now you can tell I’m haplessly attached to this person, however I wouldn’t say its love loves too stronger a word, maybe a crush? Maybe just lust, all that needs to be said is that I like her, a lot. Here’s the problem, I can’t have her. Yes, I’ve gone through many many many variables, perhaps she likes me and is waiting for me to make a move but the worst possible outcome is greater than the best possible outcome. We’re friends and this is a rule that shouldn’t be broken; life’s cruel, life’s gay.

Yet, I find myself asking numerous people for advice on the topic hoping they’ll say what I want to hear that I’ve made the right choice in not chasing her. Wrong! Everyone I’ve spoken to (bar maybe one or two people) have said I should play the game, there’s a million fish in the sea, but this one for me.

On top of that, many other coincidences have happened in connection to her. For one, I created a character on a mmo which just so happens to have the same name as the girl and the girl just so happens to dye her hair the colour I have a unreasonable fetish for.

God, I’m stuck with what to say. Writing this reminds me of her, her smell, her clothes, her eyes, lips, earlobes, hands and lots of other things. She’s the only person that’s managed to get so close to me without knowing me for the majority of my life, I’ve let her into secrets that I’ve put a mental block around, this girls perfect and I can’t have her.

This situation is ironic, too ironic. I mean, she’s the cause of the problem and she’s also the only person that can solve it. She’s the person I want to tell the most but she’s the person I can’t tell. Life would be easy without female interaction; I wouldn’t have this pathetic problem. Bah! What am I saying? Life without her would be awful, I need her, I depend on her, she’s the support under the building, she’s the girders holding me up, she’s many things, she’s just not mine.

The times now 3:09am.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Awww bless your emo socks.
Reply 2
Reply 3
That's quite a lame post from a moderator of all people. Perhaps you should go read the bit at the top of the screen Talya so you know what's acceptable in posts in H&R.
Reply 4
:rofl: Talya!

though the picture of a kitten with the caption "every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten" was better :p:

"THINK BEFORE YOU STROKE!" :biggrin:
Reply 5
G4ry
That's quite a lame post from a moderator of all people. Perhaps you should go read the bit at the top of the screen Talya so you know what's acceptable in posts in H&R.

To be fair, what the heck else were we meant to say to that sort of a post from the OP?
Reply 6
G4ry

I'm not even sure the post belongs inn H&R to be honest, doesn't seem to be askig for advice or anything.
Reply 7
bunthulhu
To be fair, what the heck else were we meant to say to that sort of a post from the OP?

I think "Go cry, emo kid" sums it up nicely.
Reply 8
ashy
I think "Go cry, emo kid" sums it up nicely.

My point exactly :biggrin:
Reply 9
I think G4ry has a point actually. People get punished for posting unhelpful responses here and then a mod goes and does it which is harsh and highly hypocritical.
leona
I think G4ry has a point actually. People get punished for posting unhelpful responses here and then a mod goes and does it which is harsh and highly hypocritical.

Have you read the post? Would you like to offer a 'helpful' response? Oh wait, he doesn't need any help :eek:

Talya, perhaps you should put a disclaimer on your response: 'Warning! Unhelpful material. Do not proceed without a sense of humour.' :wink:
Reply 11
I have to agree with the mod on this one (shock horror, I don't do it regularly!), that person wasn't asking for help, or advice regarding an H&R problem, they're just ranting about something none of us particularly care about, and something we've all heard many many times before!

Meh, I don't know, I don't know what the mod's rules are, but personally I'd want them to filter out the annoying and rather depressing posts!

Besides, it was VERY funny :smile:
Reply 12
mmm.. if a normal person would have posted that then they would probably have received a warning.
Reply 13
bunthulhu

It's not an obligaiton to reply to every thread. If someone has nothing vaguely constructive to say then don't contribute and click on the "back" button. Some people just post in H&R to vent their feelings and often advice is suggested and i see this as being no different. Without running the risk of hypocrisy i'm no longer contributing and hi-jacking someone else's thread. Just think about what your supposed position of power consists of and the responsibilities associated with it.
Reply 14
If it will make all you people happy I'll delete it along with all your off topic posts.
If you just want to ramble about the mysterious girl you're in love with, when noone is going to know what you're talking about and you're not asking for people's opinions and you don't need advice... isn't that what blogs are for? :s-smilie:
Reply 16
bunthulhu
Have you read the post? Would you like to offer a 'helpful' response? Oh wait, he doesn't need any help :eek:

Talya, perhaps you should put a disclaimer on your response: 'Warning! Unhelpful material. Do not proceed without a sense of humour.' :wink:

:rofl:

good plan. The whole of TSR should have that. Well, except D&D, they just scare me.
Reply 17
Yes, that would make my day :smile:
Reply 18
Talya
If it will make all you people happy I'll delete it along with all your off topic whining.

don't, it's not necessary.
Reply 19
I'm afraid that's life....i had a something very similar to you, except - it was love - and i knew that. I still love them now, and even though i haven't spoken to them for about a year properly, they are still my all. I don't think there is anything you can do to be honest...this girl discovered, when we had stopped talking for next to no reason, that i loved her. She couldn't understand it, and i guess it made things worse. She had long since turned bitter and into a person no one much liked. Since uni, i guess she's realised what's important, and we've talked a little on msn and such...and i hope that things might return to a faded version of the way things were. But you have to bare in mind - we were both girls, me being gay and her not being (but, we did kiss and share very intimate moments, and many of our sixth form from the happiness we showed in each other's company and the friend side we showed in public,thought that we were going out. Even her other good friends who didn't know me and knew that she wasn't gay thought this was true.) To be honest, i don't know you two, i don't know your exact situation, i don't know what you two are like when your together i don't know what your like when your apart. So i can't begin to tell you what to do. I just thought perhaps it would help you, hearing what happened on my part. Sorry if it didn't.

Latest

Trending

Trending