The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trubadur

Btw, you're going to have to bear with me for a while, because the text box thingy has changed on my home laptop too (the text editor on TSR, that is) so we may have problems with the OP if I change anything?
Original post by spotify95
Btw, you're going to have to bear with me for a while, because the text box thingy has changed on my home laptop too (the text editor on TSR, that is) so we may have problems with the OP if I change anything?

Anything if I may help:wink:
sorry that was meant to be 310 (the last msg hadn't loaded when i typed it)
308 correct
Anything if I may help:wink:

Has the text editor changed on your computer too?

Hopefully all of the issues that I encountered have been fixed... :smile: Otherwise, there may be issues... do you remember what happened when I tried editing the OP at university? :frown: 308
(edited 8 years ago)

Hopefully all of the issues that I encountered have been fixed... :smile: Otherwise, there may be issues... do you remember what happened when I tried editing the OP at university? :frown:

What happened when you tried there may I ask? Plus did you see what I put in the sue thread?

Hopefully all of the issues that I encountered have been fixed... :smile: Otherwise, there may be issues... do you remember what happened when I tried editing the OP at university? :frown:

Text editor was changed today,and all the posts are not sent instantly as before( sometimes it takes even 10-20 sec)
Original post by pinkteddyx64
What happened when you tried there may I ask? Plus did you see what I put in the sue thread?

The text box changed so unfortunately it messed the OP up quite badly. I had to try and recover all of the information from the "last edited by" link...

I'll take a look :smile: 308
(edited 8 years ago)
Text editor was changed today,and all the posts are not sent instantly as before( sometimes it takes even 10-20 sec)

There we go, just proves that the text editor has changed across the board. that was the same text editor that I ended up using a few days ago at uni, which messed up the OP :frown:

Latest