The Student Room Group

Edexcel igcse English Language B

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Ahmar0786
Then ure not doing the same exam as ours

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine starts a 1pm, what country do you live in?
The speech killed me....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
After section A it all went downhill for me
Reply 84
Original post by holly1798
After section A it all went downhill for me

Haha me too!! I was thinking of you when I found out that section B was a speech😳😂 I guess all we can do now is hope for good marks😁
Yeh, write a speech for ppl of ure age to encourage them to visit natural place or something like that, but we had to use ideas for text 1 and 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mols99
Haha me too!! I was thinking of you when I found out that section B was a speech😳😂 I guess all we can do now is hope for good marks😁

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did it go for you guys? :smile:
Original post by LauraHarryC
How did it go for you guys? :smile:

I think it was ok but i found the speech thing hard and i think i answered it wrong and messed up. Dont even think i read the question right. Not sure what it said with the natural thing, do u remember? Which one did u do for section C?
Original post by Lauraaah201194
I think it was ok but i found the speech thing hard and i think i answered it wrong and messed up. Dont even think i read the question right. Not sure what it said with the natural thing, do u remember? Which one did u do for section C?

In section B we had to write a speech about why you enjoy natural events and stuff. I chose the third option for section C, what about you? :smile:
3RD ALSO,being a muslim guy, is it oky if i wrote my fav time of the year is ...(something like xmas)? woul it be okay?
Ah thnx good to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by Ahmar0786
3RD ALSO,being a muslim guy, is it oky if i wrote my fav time of the year is ...(something like xmas)? woul it be okay?

Yeah that's fine! I chose the title "The Brilliant Idea" :smile:
Reply 95
Did anyone do the agree/disagree? My mind went blank I really don't think I got the marks
No j don't think so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those are the hardest for me, u shuld have done favourite time of the year, it was easy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by holly1798
Did anyone do the agree/disagree? My mind went blank I really don't think I got the marks

I did! I argued strongly against and talked about over controlling parents nowadays. What about you?
Reply 99
Original post by thefoodieteen
I did! I argued strongly against and talked about over controlling parents nowadays. What about you?

Well it was all going well and then all of a sudden I remembered the 400 words thing and I just froze and forget eveyhtig I was going to write

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending