The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
have a tea party!
Reply 2
Go have a mass suicide spelling out out the word Gimp
ppl will be confused for years and u will all be famous , for a day.
Reply 3
my mate had a bouncy castle + BBQ- was so much fun (but u hav 2 kinda hope the weather's good).
Reply 4
I was going to suggest a bouncy castle but it seems I am too late to be original there...
obviously it depends how many people you want etc etc...lazer quest is good fun me thinks...there's a place in reading or southampton I think where you can do lazer quest bowling and crystal maze...
Reply 5
I am a purist who belives that you 18th should involve your mates paying for you to get absolutely trolleyed and then they get to tie you to a lampost / railing / bench naked.

The bouncy castle sounds fun though.
Reply 6
I had a mass 18th birthday party, invited half me sixth form and majority of my uncles/aunties and cousins (I have rather a large extended family) to the rugby club. It was a nice little party, and one of my mates was the DJ for the night. Then it was town afterwards....

See ya!
Reply 7
Just have a pub crawl ... it's the only way.
Reply 8
I got tickets to Twickenham to watch England beat Scotland in the 6 Nations. Then went out clubbing.

Wicked night.
Reply 9
So much so that you had to tell us twice about it?

Ho hum.
Reply 10
LOL you weren't there, but yes!
Reply 11
well you can go out with your friends are whatever to a spa or a concert
Reply 12
I hate the idea of birthday parties. This year I am not going to have an 18th party because in my opinion you should have stress-free pampered 18th, ie me will be walking around in pyjamas and getting loads of presents and making everyone be nice to me. Ideally people should throw YOU a party - I mean why the hassle in sorting out a party for others on one's own big day? I know, I love being selfish :biggrin:
Reply 13
Egan1
I was going to suggest a bouncy castle but it seems I am too late to be original there...
obviously it depends how many people you want etc etc...lazer quest is good fun me thinks...there's a place in reading or southampton I think where you can do lazer quest bowling and crystal maze...

A crystal maze? What, like the tv show? I loved that show.
Xenon
A crystal maze? What, like the tv show? I loved that show.

yeah, but its not as good as it was on telly - coz instead of being in a crystal with money in the end you just have to hit lights out on the wall of the crystal. :frown: i was so dissapionted.

love Katy ***
Reply 15
also i could never have someone else plan my party cuz when i have a party i want it to be a party with the stuff that iw ant there so i know its the best party i can have..even if i go through all the hassel of planning

what is a bouncy castle?

CR
Reply 16
ickle_katy
yeah, but its not as good as it was on telly - coz instead of being in a crystal with money in the end you just have to hit lights out on the wall of the crystal. :frown: i was so dissapionted.

love Katy ***

Do you get a crystal at the end. I would have loved to be on that show, if only to play in the crystal dome, and get that crystal at the end.
Reply 17
ickle_katy

Indeed...but I daresay if you wanted to spice it up a little you could chuck in some of your own dosh and by sneaking in a small fan just think of the authentic wonders that could be acheived...
Reply 18
Xenon
Do you get a crystal at the end. I would have loved to be on that show, if only to play in the crystal dome, and get that crystal at the end.

No crystal alas...infact the whole thing is bit poxy- fun none the less but there's no oppertunity to get your friends locked in rooms full of sand or anything...
CR3

what is a bouncy castle?

CR

its a big inflatable toy- traditionally in the shape of a castle- which kids bounce on- to great ammusement.

dont you have them in the states??

love Katy ***

Latest

Trending

Trending