The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gladiator12345
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32413502

What about the white gang will you make a thread regarding thier vile abuse?

They are Absolutely disgusting. However Asians make up 3% of the population and they make up the vast majority of child grooming gangs.

Please learn what statistical proportion is
Original post by Hatsune Miku
please elaborate...... I'm waiting, not going anywhere. What part of my comment wasn't true?? what part of it revealed the inner hate that people like yourself have towards us? I'm sick of it

I don't hate you. I've never met you. I don't hate muslims, I never have and will never meet most of them.

I hate the behaviour and cultures your ideology permits and teaches. I'm sick of it.
Original post by Hatsune Miku
you see OP and those bigots that point fingers in this thread and in this whole chat room are blind to anything white people do. They'll rage about what a 'Muslim' did and make numerous threads expressing their outrage. An attack made by a Muslim person is labeled as ''TERRORIST ATTACK'' but when a white person does it it's dismissed as ''MENTALLY DISTURBED'' if that isn't ignorance I don't know what is. (btw +1 to your post, I ran out of reps. :wink:)

This has never happened. People cite stupid comparisons like some guy getting mad over parking and shooting three people as a terrorist attack.

Anyway, there's a higher proportion of rape committed than whites. This should always be noted.
Original post by Snagprophet
This has never happened. People cite stupid comparisons like some guy getting mad over parking and shooting three people as a terrorist attack.

Anyway, there's a higher proportion of rape committed than whites. This should always be noted.

That is true, but in the events where legitimate terror attacks have been committed the media will phrase is differently making the crime sound less barbaric like when Breivik massacred over 80 people. That was said to be a ''political'' response and a manifesto and not a terrorist attack. why? white privilege maybe? I don't know
What's their ethnicity got to do with it?
Original post by Zargabaath
I don't hate you. I've never met you. I don't hate muslims, I never have and will never meet most of them.

I hate the behaviour and cultures your ideology permits and teaches. I'm sick of it.

I don't really care if you don't hate me or not, what I do care about is why you aren't ''sick'' of http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32413502 and why you don't hate their behavior? maybe you do, I don't want to put words in my mouth but you sure aren't crying about it. and finally, my religion doesn't teach those sick acts so you need to stfu and educate yourself. That was a very bold claim, where is your source? point me to it please I'm open to learn new things :smile:
Original post by LivngForSummer
What's their ethnicity got to do with it?

If you even bothered to keep informed of the statistics, ethnicity has a lot to do with it.

Oh dear, let's not even pretend this is the same thing. The gang in your example are people from all over the country who contacted each other via the internet. They are a group of pedos who found each other because they go online specifically to seek like-minded others.

Contrast that with the latest example of Pakistani grooming gangs - all from the same area, basically men sharing girls around family and friends, i.e the local community.

If you genuinely don't see the difference, you're either the worst kind of lefty-apologist or just plain dense. One thing is certain, your 'whataboutery' and 'muslim victims' routine is the exact reason abuse of vulnerable girls has gone on for years.
Original post by BrightBlueLight
If you even bothered to keep informed of the statistics, ethnicity has a lot to do with it.

Most people in US prisons are black iirc, despite only making up a small population. Should we now demonise black people?
Original post by Heliosphan
Oh dear, let's not even pretend this is the same thing. The gang in your example are people from all over the country who contacted each other via the internet. They are a group of pedos who found each other because they go online specifically to seek like-minded others.

Contrast that with the latest example of Pakistani grooming gangs - all from the same area, basically men sharing girls around family and friends, i.e the local community.

If you genuinely don't see the difference, you're either the worst kind of lefty-apologist or just plain dense. One thing is certain, your 'whataboutery' and 'muslim victims' routine is the exact reason abuse of vulnerable girls has gone on for years.

Very well put!!

I condemn all kind of abuse but I don't blame the race behind the people who do it but the individuals themselves. Blaming a whole race for the crimes of a few is very narrow minded
Original post by The_Internet
Most people in US prisons are black iirc, despite only making up a small population. Should we now demonise black people?

This has nothing to do with this thread nor have i said anyone should be demonised, I am bringing attention to a very serious problem and I will not turn a blind eye to it.
I condemn all kind of abuse but I don't blame the race behind the people who do it but the individuals themselves. Blaming a whole race for the crimes of a few is very narrow minded

Not once has anyone on this thread blamed an entire race of people.

Great post absolutely spot on.
Original post by BrightBlueLight
Not once has anyone on this thread blamed an entire race of people.

In your title you say "PAKISTAN", instantly infers that the crime is due to thier race. I didn't see headlines saying "ENGLISH" or "WHITE" Jimmy Saville abused children, correct me if im wrong
In your title you say "PAKISTAN", instantly infers that the crime is due to thier race. I didn't see headlines saying "ENGLISH" or "WHITE" Jimmy Saville abused children, correct me if im wrong

That's because we're in England and he's English you blithering fool, you don't see headlines in England like "The English Queen abdicates"
Original post by hello135
That's because we're in England and he's English you blithering fool, you don't see headlines in England like "The English Queen abdicates"

I know that, thats not my point, my point is that when you use words like "PAKISTANI" it leads to hatred and racism towards that race, I have experienced it myself

^^^
Reply 39

Thats the first time I hear a white gang do it..

The problem is there are so many more pakistani gangs for some reason

Latest

Trending

Trending