The Student Room Group

Need major help with mechanics,

I have around five chapters to learn and my exam is in five days. I need to get an A in the exam to get any chance of getting a decent grade? Is this possibly I messedd up and focused on my other exams and forgot about this one... Would anyone be as kind to help me learn some of it as I can't learn from the book..
Reply 1
Well that's quite a general question; why don't you try a question or two and then post the bit that you get stuck on? I just think it's easier to see which bits you are struggling with that way :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SunDun111
I have around five chapters to learn and my exam is in five days. I need to get an A in the exam to get any chance of getting a decent grade? Is this possibly I messedd up and focused on my other exams and forgot about this one... Would anyone be as kind to help me learn some of it as I can't learn from the book..

Go to examsolutions and watch his mechanics videos, they may just be enough to pull you over the A boundary.
Reply 3
I'm with aqa he dosent cover laws of motions like aqa does, that's the chapter I need help with. I can't find anything on YouTube etc..
Reply 4
Original post by Jai Sandhu
Go to examsolutions and watch his mechanics videos, they may just be enough to pull you over the A boundary.

I'm with aqa he dosent cover laws of motions like aqa does he just briefly touches on it, that's the chapter I need help with. I can't find anything on YouTube etc..

Quick Reply

Latest