The Student Room Group

Did NASA find UFO's?

This video has gone rather viral online lately:

[video="youtube;dzOopkNqjJk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzOopkNqjJk[/video]

Is it proof of UFO's?
No.
This video was uploaded to you tube and could have been doctored in that time since. It is funny how this coincides with World UFO day, so I'm betting someone did it as a prank; they took the footage from the space station whenever the camera's were changing.
If NASA were involved in a UFO conspiracy, surely they would have completely blacked out the footage right away. There would not have been a camera change.
If this isn't true, I'd bet money on it being some sort of Top secret military project. If that seems unlikely, remember that the USA have been engaged in this sort of thing. I remember they declassified a project recently.

And for all the conspiracy theorists, those things could be Time travelers. How do they know it's aliens? Maybe it is some sort of divine event. Maybe it is an illusion. Maybe it is another type of scientific phenomena that can easily be explained.
Reply 2
nope
I've got books and stuff on this kind of thing. They see stuff but can't release it. The solar system is inhabited but even Presidents don't have the power to tell the public.
Yes, insofar as they are unidentified flying objects.
Yes. UFO means an object that is unidentified, which this is.

Assuming you mean the traditional definition of UFO in that it is a proof of alien life, no. Probably debris.
Reply 6
It's the US's new secret weapon, clearly. Spread the truth! #911FalseFlag #Illuminati
Original post by Shane Webb

And for all the conspiracy theorists, those things could be Time travelers. How do they know it's aliens? Maybe it is some sort of divine event. Maybe it is an illusion. Maybe it is another type of scientific phenomena that can easily be explained.

A UFO isn't necessarily an alien spacecraft. It's an Unidentified Flying Object. Any of the other explanations you've listed would be considered UFOs.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
A UFO isn't necessarily an alien spacecraft. It's an Unidentified Flying Object. Any of the other explanations you've listed would be considered UFOs.

To be honest, I reckon it was faked anyway. It would be a perfect stunt to promote World UFO Day by having a viral video.
The Space Station always changes its camera like that, it's nothing out of the ordinary whenever it switches it's feed. Therefore, it would be very easy to find a piece of footage that has a camera change, and add a few flying objects in.
Also keep in mind that the feed isn't live in that footage. It was recorded footage that was uploaded, so there was definitely enough time to doctor it.
Original post by GuppyFox
This video has gone rather viral online lately:

[video="youtube;dzOopkNqjJk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzOopkNqjJk[/video]

Is it proof of UFO's?

It's a barely 240p video where the creator hasn't even used the NASA logo. Occams' Razor would suggest that those flecks of light on the video could be something as trivial to explain as specks of dust, ice, flakes of paint or other commonly occurring orbital debris.

Assuming for a moment that these pixels are indeed "ascending from the surface of the Earth", they're following nonsensical ascent profiles and when you have to invent new technologies and assume that the basic laws of astrodynamics don't affect these "alien objects" to make your theory work, your argument tends to fall apart a bit.

So no... it's not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending