The Student Room Group

Admission

If i want to email admission team when i have not meet the condition of my offer, but really love the msc course and i am passionate about it how do i do that.
Original post by Ceeecee
If i want to email admission team when i have not meet the condition of my offer, but really love the msc course and i am passionate about it how do i do that.

You go to the web site of the university concerned (which you haven't mentioned) and locate the appropriate email address. Then you send them an email.

Note that it may have precisely zero inpact, given that you have not met the conditions of your offer. I might "really love" the astronaut training program at NASA and be "passionate" about it, but that's not going to get me anywhere if I don't have the right qualifications.
what would you write in your email?
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
You go to the web site of the university concerned (which you haven't mentioned) and locate the appropriate email address. Then you send them an email.

Note that it may have precisely zero inpact, given that you have not met the conditions of your offer. I might "really love" the astronaut training program at NASA and be "passionate" about it, but that's not going to get me anywhere if I don't have the right qualifications.

Its a msc degree and i have very good qualification for it and everything so i want to write to the admissions team to give me a chance
Original post by Ceeecee
Its a msc degree and i have very good qualification for it and everything so i want to write to the admissions team to give me a chance

You have "very good qualification for it and everything" but still "have not meet the condition of my offer".

Does that mean that the qualification which you have is "very good", but not good enough? Or does it mean that the condition which you have not met is unrelated to the qualification itself?

By all means email them. I'm not saying you shouldn't. I'm just saying that it might not have any impact, given that you haven't met your offer conditions.
Reply 5
You have "very good qualification for it and everything" but still "have not meet the condition of my offer".

Does that mean that the qualification which you have is "very good", but not good enough? Or does it mean that the condition which you have not met is unrelated to the qualification itself?

By all means email them. I'm not saying you shouldn't. I'm just saying that it might not have any impact, given that you haven't met your offer conditions.

But they still asked me to submit my documents even if I didn’t neet the offer its my transcript i will send them
Original post by Ceeecee
But they still asked me to submit my documents even if I didn’t neet the offer its my transcript i will send them

You should upload or email your full results and the uni will make a decision based on those. They won't take into account anything you put in the email to convince them to accept you.
Original post by Admit-One
You should upload or email your full results and the uni will make a decision based on those. They won't take into account anything you put in the email to convince them to accept you.

Thank you. This is the point I was trying to make (clearly quite badly).
Reply 8
In what way did you not meet your offer conditions?
Thank you. This is the point I was trying to make (clearly quite badly).

Haha, well I followed you just fine :smile: (and PRSOM).
Reply 10
Original post by Scotney
In what way did you not meet your offer conditions?

First condition is a transcript the second is a minimum 2:1
Original post by Ceeecee
First condition is a transcript the second is a minimum 2:1

Have you emailed or uploaded your transcript as they requested?
Reply 12
Original post by Admit-One
Have you emailed or uploaded your transcript as they requested?

There is a problem with my transcript which i am trying to solve and as soon as that is done i will send it to them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending