The Student Room Group

This is why African American women dislike the "White Privilege" in America

As you can see African American women for centuries have been verbally abused and mocked by American society for our hair styles, bodies and fashion but throw a "blonde" wig on it or a Kardashian and suddenly it's something fresh and innovative.

(edited 8 years ago)
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 this 8/8.
Reply 2
This topic is so boring now

Posted from TSR Mobile
So it is White people's fault Black women buy wigs often form Korean owned stores in America?

So it is White people's fault that Black males chase White women that makes Black women seem unattractive and undesirable?

FFS look at your own race.
This is all I have to say... http://youtu.be/okMN4A6FnA8
Reply 5
I don't understand why people are being so butt hurt. There is a clear double standard, yeah there are worse things in the world, but c'mon.
Reply 6
Stop whining about it and move on.
Reply 7
That is one scary ****ing ape.
You're killing us with all this White privilege whining.

I also think it's funny some African-Americans say they don't enjoy positions in power when you have Obama (even though he's a puppet)

When Freddie Gray was killed by the police, the Black community and social justice warriors found White's guilty of racism when it turned out half the officers involved were Black. Did these so called anti-racists ever look at their own prejudices by assuming the officers were White and therefore GUILTY? Nope. You're hypocrites.

Even the chief of police in Baltimore was a Black woman. So was the head of the National Guard in Maryland (the state Baltimore is in) there were lots of Black power in the area this crime happened.
Pointless posting this on tsr.

Quick Reply

Latest