The Student Room Group

At last,anjem cloudy charged with supporting ISIS.

Anjem Choudary charged with terror offence http://dailym.ai/1IkrBBQ
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you know he will be let off
we must not offend them you see
Reply 2
Shame on the five people on TSR who thought he is better than Nigel Farage (from the results of a poll on another thread).
(edited 8 years ago)
What about free speech? If we can arrest people for supporting ISIS we should be able to arrest people for supporting assad or UKIP as well.
He should have been bumped off long ago, perhaps by a copper in an England shirt.
Reply 5
Original post by intelligent con
What about free speech? If we can arrest people for supporting ISIS we should be able to arrest people for supporting assad or UKIP as well.

yes because ukip beheads people and throws gay people off buildings don't they
These radical Muslims are really their own worst enemy.

ISIS has done nothing but help further destroy the Middle East and send millions of people fleeing here...

And Muslims support this?
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd be interested to know what kind of comments he had been alleged to have made...
Original post by sdotd
yes because ukip beheads people and throws gay people off buildings don't they

I don't think Anjum Choudhary does that in his spare time...
thank God this terrorist supporting scum has been arrested
Reply 10
Original post by footstool1924

he wants to create a shariah state in the uk
of course he would do this in his spare time if he could
Reply 11
I don't think shutting up Chaudry will change anything.

British society is decaying and being replaced from the inside because decades of anti-free speech policies have reduced the ability of people to critically examine their own societies and look at where things are going wrong. If you don't know there is a problem, and the people pointing it out are destroyed, only the official ideology is permissible speech and if the official ideology happens to be self destructive, then we are in for rough times.

Postmodern culture has precipitously reduced the British birth rate and simultaneously introduced into the population outsiders who have radically different beliefs and a much a higher birth rate.

I worry for the future. It seems a civil war, or serious civil unrest, is on the horizon.
Original post by sdotd
he wants to create a shariah state in the uk
of course he would do this in his spare time if he could

You do realise that the legal and social justice aspects makes up probably 95% of the Shariah and the penal code (like executions, stoning and cutting off hands etc) plays a minute part of that system.
Another idiot and fool taken from the streets so he can't spread his BS.
Reply 14
You do realise that the legal and social justice aspects makes up probably 95% of the Shariah and the penal code (like executions, stoning and cutting off hands etc) plays a minute part of that system.

yes because shariah courts are fair aren't they
Reply 15

The ignorance is astounding :tongue:

having a personal view is one thing - incitement to racial and religous hatred and indeed to terrorism, is a far more serious and infact a criminal offense by anyones standards. hopefully he will be locked in a cells with a few large homosexual cellmates but not before he is 'interviewed' by some Mossad agents in a closed private cell. and his laptop seized to track down any other islamists he has had contact with.
(edited 8 years ago)

nope hes too well versed in law to do so, so he incites other more uneducated muslims to do so
Original post by sdotd
yes because shariah courts are fair aren't they

As part of an overall package, it could be considered fair.

The thing with the Shariah is that you can just pick up whatever pieces you like. It's an integrated system meaning that it only works effectively if implemented wholly.
Original post by Reformed
nope hes too well versed in law to do so, so he incites other more uneducated muslims to do so

Apparently he tweeted a couple of days ago, that a Judge in one of his "followers case", said that it is not a crime to want to go and live in the Islamic State.

It's a crime if you support ISIS but not if you actually want to go and live there.

I'm sitting here thinking why then are the Government confiscating passports?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending