The Student Room Group

When you shower ...

... Do you just use your hands or do you have a scrubber?

Scroll to see replies

A scrubber, but I do more than just shower :sexface: And for that I use my hands.
Reply 2
My hands are soft as clouds and as warm as a nice cup of tea!
I use them!
Reply 3
scrubber obviously :curious:
Reply 4
I use somebody else's hands.

exfoliation game strong
I just use my hands... Am I missing out on something by not using a scrubber?
Reply 7
I use my toothbrush because I can't afford a scrubber
Reply 8
Original post by N-R-G
... Do you just use your hands or do you have a scrubber?

neither.... I have a chihuahua
Original post by gijops
neither.... I have a chihuahua

Hold this L.

You are reinforcing the stereotype of the things white people do with their dogs. I dont need to explain myself.
Original post by + polarity -

exfoliation game strong

What is that? It looks like wire fencing.

Don't know what all of you people are on about re: 'scrubber' :wtf:, it's a called a 'sponge' where I'm from and it has a rough side and a smooth side.
Original post by JoshDawg
I just use my hands... Am I missing out on something by not using a scrubber?

shower puff/scrunchie creates more lather, cleans deeper and makes your shower gel last longer. If you don't use one then you are basically rubbing pound coins on your skin and watching them go down the drain. All the while not actually cleaning yourself properly, you filthy individual.
Original post by somethingbeautiful
What is that? It looks like wire fencing.

It's net made of fabric I think, quite rough
I just use wishes.
I use my hands, why would you need a scrubber..?
One of these:

Apparently you're meant to replace them every month but I've had mine maybe a year so far.....:unsure:
Reply 16
LoL I just realised how the OP reads no I don't mean that in a sexual way I just mean are there any health benefits to using a scrubber?
Reply 17
Original post by HigherMinion
shower puff/scrunchie creates more lather, cleans deeper and makes your shower gel last longer. If you don't use one then you are basically rubbing pound coins on your skin and watching them go down the drain. All the while not actually cleaning yourself properly, you filthy individual.

I better get myself a scrubber! :colone:
Original post by Sabertooth
One of these:

Apparently you're meant to replace them every month but I've had mine maybe a year so far.....:unsure:

Same...
Reply 19
Original post by Sabertooth
One of these:

LoL sounds like you need a new one to me.

Quick Reply

Latest