The Student Room Group

unit grades help!

Hi everyone, I got my AS level results today - a B in English Literature and a C in Sociology. I'm doing a BTEC on top of these A-Levels but won't get the result until next year...

On my results sheet today i was able to see the grades i got on each unit/paper for English Literature but not Sociology. Is there any chance I can find out what I got in my papers or am I just going to have to settle for the overall grade?
Original post by rosiemaria26
Hi everyone, I got my AS level results today - a B in English Literature and a C in Sociology. I'm doing a BTEC on top of these A-Levels but won't get the result until next year...

On my results sheet today i was able to see the grades i got on each unit/paper for English Literature but not Sociology. Is there any chance I can find out what I got in my papers or am I just going to have to settle for the overall grade?

Try talking to your teachers first - they seemed to have a greater break down of my psychology AS results than I did and showed me where the marks came from. I'm assuming that's a system teachers are able to tap into. Failing that, you can pay for the exams back and look over your script to see exactly what the examiner said.

I'm not sure why the individual exams didn't show a mark though, I've never had that happen to me. Hopefully teachers will be able to help.
Original post by emtheelf
Try talking to your teachers first - they seemed to have a greater break down of my psychology AS results than I did and showed me where the marks came from. I'm assuming that's a system teachers are able to tap into. Failing that, you can pay for the exams back and look over your script to see exactly what the examiner said.

I'm not sure why the individual exams didn't show a mark though, I've never had that happen to me. Hopefully teachers will be able to help.

Thank you very much for the quick response! Might have to go speak to the school as I'm very confused haha!
I'm not sure if it's due to be sitting the papers at another school but I don't really know why that would affect anything...

Quick Reply

Latest