Westwood, Knightcote.

My room had a hole in the window. Was still awesome though :smile:
Original post by Professor Oak
Westwood, Knightcote.

What's your opinion of Westwood Loxley? :colone:
Original post by Nirgilis
What's your opinion of Westwood Loxley? :colone:

Haha Loxley... I think I remember them being one of the more fun Westwood halls--lots of parties in the summer outside.

Do you know there's a labyrinth of tunnels underneath all the halls? You can get into them from the bike sheds... Not that I'm advocating that in any way :colone:
Haha Loxley... I think I remember them being one of the more fun Westwood halls--lots of parties in the summer outside.

Do you know there's a labyrinth of tunnels underneath all the halls? You can get into them from the bike sheds... Not that I'm advocating that in any way :colone:

:shock: I did NOT know that! I lived in Arthur Vick :wink:

Loxley was hilarious for their now-famous ''Loxley Call Me Maybe'' which is a hit on YouTube :ninja:
Are people impressed by your going to Warwick when you tell them/they ask?
:shock: I did NOT know that! I lived in Arthur Vick :wink:

Loxley was hilarious for their now-famous ''Loxley Call Me Maybe'' which is a hit on YouTube :ninja:

Ooo very fancy! En suites :smile:. I haven't seen that! Need to have a watch
Ooo very fancy! En suites :smile:. I haven't seen that! Need to have a watch

Which subject did you study? And how did you end up at TSR? :ninja:

And if you play Loxley Call Me Maybe out loud in the office, I'll be able to spot which one is you! :awesome: . I'm one of your guests for the day :colone:
Watching it right now if you've got a keen eye!
Which subject did you study? And how did you end up at TSR? :ninja:

And if you play Loxley Call Me Maybe out loud in the office, I'll be able to spot which one is you! :awesome: . I'm one of your guests for the day :colone:

Oops forgot quote
Westwood, Knightcote.

Same! (not the hole in the window though :tongue:). Which floor were you? :colone:
What were your results that you had applied with ( AS & A-level)?
I applied with B (Maths) A (Physics) A (History) A (Geology) but was predicted A in Maths. There were no A*s when I did mine, not that I would've got (m)any :biggrin:

Got my predictions in the end :smile:
Original post by brittanna
Same! (not the hole in the window though :tongue:). Which floor were you? :colone:

Top floor, if you turn left up as you come out of the main stair case, my room was right at the end of that corridor.

Held the title of messiest room for 2 months--one of my greatest achievements. Did Pam the cleaner work there when you were there? She was awesome :smile:
Top floor, if you turn left up as you come out of the main stair case, my room was right at the end of that corridor.

Held the title of messiest room for 2 months--one of my greatest achievements. Did Pam the cleaner work there when you were there? She was awesome :smile:

Ah, I was middle floor on the other end :tongue:. We had Alecoque clean the ground floor, and Gordon on the middle floor. I'm not actually sure who cleaned the top floor...

I'm guessing Joy was still the resident tutor when you were there?
(edited 8 years ago)
What network provider has the best phone signal?

Can I have more info on the labyrinths please?
Reply 18
How's accommodation after first year? Is it far away from campus?
what did you study?
Original post by a96clark
What network provider has the best phone signal?

I think I was on Orange, which seemed fine at the time. Not been back to campus for 3 years though so not sure now!

Quick Reply

Latest