The Student Room Group

Reading university clearing - Still not heard back!

Anyone else in the same boat? Both me and my boyfriend's brother applied to reading through clearing yesterday (different courses), being told they should get back to us in under an hour..rang them at 8 this morning and they said decision is still in process. In a bit of a position as the university of law have given me an offer and want to know by 5pm whether i'm accepting or not.
Reply 1
going through the same thing, have you heard back yet?
Reply 2
it took so long especially for me as I didn't actually apply to any unis through UCAS so had to do it just for clearing and all was very confusing today was on the phone for like an hour each time for them to pick up and just get cut off but i do have a place now and is accepted
hope you get a place!
Reply 3
oh okay, were you contacted via email/ phone or was it after you kept calling. well done!
Reply 4
What grades did you need to get in through clearing if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noirblush
it took so long especially for me as I didn't actually apply to any unis through UCAS so had to do it just for clearing and all was very confusing today was on the phone for like an hour each time for them to pick up and just get cut off but i do have a place now and is accepted
hope you get a place!

hey, just wondering because I've also applied to reading through clearing, did your place get accepted on ucas track? because they offered me a place this morning on the clearing hotline but on Lucas track it still says that its waiting to be decided by the university?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending