The Student Room Group

Swansea University: Physician Associate(MPAS) 2024 entry

Any tips to ace the interview?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Minah2024
Any tips to ace the interview?
Hey girly! my interview is on monday at swansea lol im nervous. so just read up on mmi ethical/consent questions, know why you want to do this course, why this uni is a good fit for you. literally sit there and vocally practice your answers so u have an idea on what you want to say. breathe and you will be fine!
Reply 2
Good Luck Rehma, is there any way I can msg you privately, I don't know,much on how to msg in this group.
Original post by Minah2024
Good Luck Rehma, is there any way I can msg you privately, I don't know,much on how to msg in this group.

lol just message me on insta rvhm.a xx
Reply 4
I just sent you a request, surname khan, plz accept
Reply 5
Original post by Rahma Elsayed
Hey girly! my interview is on monday at swansea lol im nervous. so just read up on mmi ethical/consent questions, know why you want to do this course, why this uni is a good fit for you. literally sit there and vocally practice your answers so u have an idea on what you want to say. breathe and you will be fine!
How did the interview go?
Original post by yg_06
How did the interview go?

quite well, ppl were rlly nice and friendly wasnt as stressful. not much i can say about the questions as we’re not allowed to but generally speaking brush up on ethics scenarios and the usual interview questions, just make sure you can smile and have a laugh with them!
Reply 7
quite well, ppl were rlly nice and friendly wasnt as stressful. not much i can say about the questions as we’re not allowed to but generally speaking brush up on ethics scenarios and the usual interview questions, just make sure you can smile and have a laugh with them!
Awh that's good to hear well done!
Was the ethics questions more like scenario questions? Such as what would you do.... or describe a time where..?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by yg_06
Awh that's good to hear well done!
Was the ethics questions more like scenario questions? Such as what would you do.... or describe a time where..?

Thank you! Scenario based rlly. I’d recommend you google scenario based ethics question or watch somee youtube videos on them! Do you have your interview soon?
Reply 9
Thank you! Scenario based rlly. I’d recommend you google scenario based ethics question or watch somee youtube videos on them! Do you have your interview soon?
That's so helpful thank you!! Yes i've got it coming up. But i just dont know what questions or type of questions to focus on. Im glad yours went well! :smile:
the usual. what is a pa, why do you want to be one, why this uni etc. you’ll do fine i promise just loosen up and know they’re not evil and rlly want you there!
Reply 11
I am so happy for you Rahma, you are so nice, helping and guiding everyone. I wish you all the best and I am sure you are innn💕💕💕
Reply 12
the usual. what is a pa, why do you want to be one, why this uni etc. you’ll do fine i promise just loosen up and know they’re not evil and rlly want you there!
Thank you so much!! I will do my best. Is the 2 separate interviews focusing on two different aspects? Such as one more academic and the other ethical?
Reply 13
You are loveee💕💕
Reply 14
Does anyone know when we'll hear back?
Original post by yg_06
Does anyone know when we'll hear back?

well they said they would try to get back to us before easter, if not they will do so right after easter so i guess we’ll need to wait another two weeks 🤷🏻*♀️
Reply 16
well they said they would try to get back to us before easter, if not they will do so right after easter so i guess we’ll need to wait another two weeks 🤷🏻*♀️

Ah okay thank you! 😊
Reply 17
Anyone heard back from Swansea yet? :smile:
Original post by yg_06
Anyone heard back from Swansea yet? :smile:

yeah, unfortunately no offer as of yet but i was put on a waiting list. wbu?
Reply 19
yeah, unfortunately no offer as of yet but i was put on a waiting list. wbu?

Same, put on the wait list. Gonna be a long wait ahah 😬😅

Quick Reply

Latest