The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth, house hunting 1st year private accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Hi Guys

I have just come across this thread and see that there are quite a few new students struggling to find accommodation in the city.

We have three halls in Portsmouth situated in the best University locations and offer high-end self-contained en-suite studios, including all bills, unlimited free super-speed Wi-Fi, TV and TV licence, free contents insurance, 24/7 CCTV security and access to our Unilife gym and social hub.

So, if you are panicking that you have not yet booked your accommodation for September, don't fret - we may be able to help! We have already received a very large number of bookings from other 1st year students in a similar situation to you and who were looking to benefit from the all-inclusive halls experience rather than private shared houses.

To get a better idea as to the quality and layout of our studios you can take a 360 virtual tour here.

Hopefully this provides you with another option to consider and do feel free to get in touch soon if I can help in any way, as we have limited availability.

Antony :smile:
www.unilife.co.uk
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by HadiRana
Hey guys I didn't get a place in the halls as they were full
Have to find private accommodation now
I'll be studying geology (BSc)
If anyone is in the same position as me it would be worth getting accommodation together, maybe make a group chat on Facebook or what's app? :smile: really stressful doing this lol
Facebook: Hadi Rana

Got into Portsmouth as insurance choice, would be good to get to know some people before going, add me in the chat - Riley Hagen
2 bed house, southsea, two people sharing £800 plus bills. GCH. Garden. with allocated parking. Contact: 07574222232.
Reply 23
Hi I would appreciate also being added into Facebook/whatsapp chat

Roddy Hussain FB
Reply 24
Original post by rosieh312
Hi i am Rosie i am gong to be studying Marine Biology, Portsmouth was my insurance choice so I am also looking for a house share, anyone interested?

Yeah Im Up For It
Reply 25
Original post by HadiRana
Hey guys I didn't get a place in the halls as they were full
Have to find private accommodation now
I'll be studying geology (BSc)
If anyone is in the same position as me it would be worth getting accommodation together, maybe make a group chat on Facebook or what's app? :smile: really stressful doing this lol
Facebook: Hadi Rana

Add me into any chats please Hadi

FB Roddy Hussain

Thanks xx
Reply 26
Hey guys ill be attending masters in electrical and electronics engineering at portsmouth and would love some help from any past students that attended this course and if there is any help also for housing . Im up for sep 2020 . Whats app me 0096176681822

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending